E L E V E N

"It hurts." I whispered, almost a whimper.

"I know, baby." He rubbed my back soothingly while I was curled into a ball and almost in tears at the feeling of my stomach betraying me. "Do you need anything?"

I shook my head no and cuddled the pillow I had, my arms and top leg wrapping around it in attempt to bring the soft feeling onto my stomach.

Andy hesitantly draped an around across my torso and grabbed my hand, holding it slightly while my free hand made its way under the pillow to clutch my stomach.

"Princess, I can't help you if you don't tell me what you need."

"I need death."

"Baby-"

"Alright fine, I need to cut my back stabbing uterus out of my body so I don't feel this shitty fucking feeling that feels like death."

"I'm not even gonna scold you about swearing. You'll most likely just hurt me."

"Most likely."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Chocolate, a softer pillow, movies that will make me cry and cuddles."

"Well, I can definitely give you those things."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Andy stood up and threw his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll be right back."

He left the room and I decided now would be a good time to change out of my jeans.

I stood up and quickly as I could and went over to grab one of Andy's larger shirts.

I grabbed a cut up KISS t-shirt and quickly stripped out of the plain sweatshirt.

"Might not wanna do that sweetheart." I heard a voice and jumped. "I might have to fuck you right now."

I rolled my eyes then quickly slipped the top over my bra then pulled my jeans down.

"Hmm, too bad you can't." I said while turning around to face him. "I am sorta bleeding."

"Hey, I'm not against it." He said in a playful tone.

"I'm not either but I am when my stomach feels like it's being stabbed repeatedly." I said in the same playful tone.

ANDYP.O.V.

"I'm not either but I am when my stomach feels like it's being stabbed repeatedly." She mimicked it.

"It'll make you feel better." I winked playfully then walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist after I had set all the stuff down.

"Still not gonna do it." She scrunched up her nose slightly while pulling away.

Kate had a small and faint smile on her face but it was still adorable. It had almost made my heart skip a beat and that had scared me more than my brother does.

Which actually isn't that much cause he doesn't scare me.

It still terrified me because I hadn't felt that way in 3 years. The only time I had ever felt it was when I first met Juliet and she barely even had that effect. The thing is with Juliet is it only happened once, that she made my heart skip a beat.

With Kate my heart skipped a beat the first time I saw her and has been pounding ever since.

I put up a confident and dominate front but inside I was scared I would do something wrong and make her hate me.