F I F T E E N

WARNING: MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT :WARNING

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

His hands were sure to leave marks on her skin.

His thumbs digging into the skin on her hips while her fingers trailed down his back and she moaned in pleasure.

He held her hips so she had faint bruises and sucked on her neck so she had dark purple marks.

"Look at you, babygirl, taking my cock so well." He muttered into her ear. "Who's making you feel this good, baby?"

"Y-you, daddy." She stuttered out, barely audible.

"Fuck, princess, you feel so good around me." He grunted. His thrusts became harder and faster and her moans became louder.

Kate's hand slowly made its way down her body, unintentionally, and started rubbing her clit, in hope of getting a getting a better release.

But, Andy's hand shoved hers to the side and replaced it with his hand, rubbing at the same pace he was thrusting. "Let me do that for you, doll."

Her head rolled back in ecstasy when she felt herself nearing the edge and her back arched the slightest bit.

"Don't be shy, pretty girl, scream." He practically growled into her ear. "Scream for daddy."

Her scream filled the room and fueled Andy to go faster.

"Are you close?" He grunted against her neck.

"Y-yes, daddy."

"Then look at me." He pulled his head out of the crook of her neck. One hand moved from her hip add up to her hair, pulling and tugging at it lightly and holding her head in place so she made eye contact with him. "I said look at me."

Her eyes met his and it took everything in her to not look away as her back arched and her orgasm ripped through her body.

Andy soon pulled out and came on her stomach while Kate was panting.

"I wanna try something."

"What's that, daddy?"

"I want you to tie me up." He grinned at her and her heart rate increased.

Tie him up?

- Do it

But hes the dominate one

- It'll be so sexy to see him vulnerable underneath you

"If thats okay with you." He soothed the slightest, the smirk still evident on his face.

Kate nodded and reached for the handcuffs that had been discarded onto the side table earlier that day.

Two pairs. One for each hand

- fuck him senseless

- make sure he doesn't forget how well you ride him