F O U R

(^^^ Kate)
I wake up in the morning with an aching headache and everything sore.

Andy walks out of the conjoined bathroom in just a pair of boxers. His hair soaking and glistening in the sun coming through the window. His tight hand grips a towel and start drying his hair off.

"We're going out today after you finish your chores." He tosses one of his shirts and a the underwear I had on last night. "Just hurry. I want to leave by 11. You have 2 hours." He says strictly.

I get up and put on the clothes then walk towards the door.

Before I open the door Andy's hand grips my arm. He pulls my towards him and presses his lips to mine, lingering for a moment then pulling away. "Please hurry Ms.Johnson." He says and turns away from me.

I stand for a few seconds, flustered and confused, then turn around slowly and leave the room.

I go to my room first and put on a pair of sweats then look at my chore board.

1) vacuum living room.
2) take out trash
3) come to my room again. Get ready after.

I roll my eyes slightly, thinking of what he'll make me do, then leave my room.

I open up his door slightly and look in. "Sir?" I ask.

No answer.

I push the door all the way and go in. "A-Andy?" I ask hesitantly.

"What did he call me?" He growls lowly and his hands grip my hips, rather aggressively.

"Your.. your name." I whisper.

"Baby girl, that's not what your supposed to call me." He nips under my ear harshly.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I say wriggling in his grip, making me grab my hips harder.

He let's go and pulls away from me. I turn around and face him, taking a step back.

"What did you need?" He asks.

"Umm..." I trail off suddenly loosing my trail of thought. He cocks an eyebrow at me and I stutter out a few inaudible words.

"Kate, you have an hour and a half now. I suggest you get on with it. I would like to leave earlier than 11 if we can." He says sternly.

I think back to when I was in my room and suddenly remember what I needed. "Umm. Where's the vacuum?" I and my voice scratchy.

"I'll show you." He walks past me, his hand grazing over my vagina firmly but only for a second. I shudder and quickly turn around, following him downstairs and towards the laundry room.

I already knew where the vacuum was, I just wanted a reason to talk to him again. And for him to touch me like he just did. Only I thought it was gonna go down a little different.

"It's right there. Just please vacuum fast. The trash shouldn't take long. You just have to take out the kitchen trash. Come to my room right when your done. Also," He leaned really close to my ear. "I hope your not planning on taking long to get ready.

He then leaves the room, leaving me to ponder on what he meant by that.

I quickly grab the vacuum and pull it out into the living room.

I finish vacuuming in about 10 minutes. I would have gone faster but the living room is quite huge.

I put away the vacuum and go into the kitchen, grabbing the trash out if the bin and carrying it outside and put it in a dumpster I saw when he drove me here.

I go back inside and put a trash bag into the bin and then quickly, and I mean quickly, run upstairs to my room.

I take off the shirt he gave me and put on a tank top that's very showing. I then change from the sweats into a pair of really tight and short pajama shorts.

I throw my hair into a messy bun, which ends up looking like a bun I tried to make look nice.

I take my hair down and mess around with it, until I decide on just a really loose high pony tail.

I go take a deep breathe then leave my room and go down to his room. I knock lightly and hear him yell come in.

I walk in and don't see him, just like the first time I came in today.

"Umm.." I whisper to myself and sit on the bed.

Hand grip my shoulders and slowly move down, then I feel his breathe on my neck.

"Yesterday was mainly about you. Wanna make right now about me?" He whispered, pressing his lips right against my ear.

I closed my eyes as he moved so his body was in front of me. He gently pushed me down onto the bed so I was sitting in front of him.

"It's all up to you now, baby girl." I nod and starts unzipping his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

His erection springs free and I immediately wrap my hand around the shafts.

As soon as my mouth comes in contact with the tip he throws his head back. I slowly move my head all the way down, gagging slightly as his length hits the back of my throat.

"Oh god, baby. That's feels so good." He says, his words almost unhearable from him whispering.

I start bobbing my head back and forth, causing him to let out a loud groan. "Ugh. Baby so good."

I go faster at his words and use my hand to cover the places my mouth can't get.

"Come on baby." He mumbles.

After maybe a minute he moans and I feel him twitch in my mouth.

"Just a little more."

Soon his load is shot in my mouth, and so I don't get punished, I swallow it.

"You're such a good girl." He grabs my hands and pulls me up. "Thank you. Now go get ready. You have 30 minutes."

I nod and go to my room.

I change into some jeans and a black sweatshirt them some black vans.

I tie my hair up in a loose bun and put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. Then I go to his room where he's just about walking out the door.

"Let's go." I mumble.

"Alright. Come on."

A/N

Forgive me readers for I have sinned... It's a day late I'm sorry. 😂

I have nothing else to say.

Bye lovelies!❤