F O U R T E E N

Third Person P.O.V.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT :WARNING

Kate loved Andy's tattoos.

She always found herself tracing them lightly with her fingers after sex, out of boredom while they talked about random things.

"You know, eight months ago I was terrified to even look at your tattoos." Kate said, laughing the smallest bit as her hand trailed over the dragonfly on his chest.

"That was cause I scared you." Andy said, one arm behind his head and the other tracing circles on Kate's knuckles. Hurt laced his voice slightly and it made Kate's face fall.

"That was because I didn't know you." She said, trying to brighten his suddenly sad mood.

Everything between them had been more intimate the past two months, after Andy had said what he said.

Although they never talked about it afterwards, they both knew it was something passionate and different from what they thought would happen.

Andy had expected her to slap hum across the face and say she didn't feel the same. But she didn't.

Kate had expected him to pull away and say he didn't mean it. But he didn't.

They just pulled away from the kiss, out of breath, without a word and went their seperate ways the rest of the day.

Kate hated that she hadn't said anything back. But there was nothing she could do, for that was 2 months ago.

She felt the same but she wasn't about to tell him while his hand slowly made it way in between her thighs and rubbed her slowly and teasingly.

"Do you want me to do something?" Andy whispered seductively into her ear, his hand moving at a slow tempo.

All she did was nod then her hands gripped his shoulders as he positioned his head inbetween her legs.

Andy moved Kate's hands so they were tangled into his hair instead and she pulled lightly when his mouth came in contact with her heat.

"Daddy.." She whimpered out, not getting any other words out.

He pushed two fingers inside her while his tongue worked wonders on her clit, licking and sucking and grazing it with his teeth making her hips buck upwards.

Then Kate let out a loud moan as her back arched and a fire boiled in hee stomach, the pleasure from her orgasm spreading through her entire body.

Andy pulled from her sensitive are with a grin and Kate did her best to not pay attention to her arousal glistening on his lips.

"You taste so good, baby girl." He whispered then pressed his lips against hers.

Kate didn't mind the taste of herself on his lips, she barely noticed it. Her mind was too deep in thought about all the things she wanted Andy to do to her and the things she wanted to do to him.

Kate, hesitantly, flipped them over so that she was straddling his lap and slowly grinded her bottom half against his.

"Since you like being on top, I have an idea." Andy said. His hand gripped her hips, haltering her movements.

"What's that idea?"

"Why don't you take a seat?" He paused for a second and Kate saw his eyes darkning slightly.

"On my face."

Kate heart pounded at his words.

This is crazy. She thought. What if it's fun, though?

Before Kate could finish her mental conversation with herself, Andy's fingers lightly dug into her skin and pulled her up, pulling her so she her heat hovered just above his face.

"Is this okay?" Kate nodded and her head fell back in pleasure when his mouth attached to her clit again.

This time more teasingly, for he pulled away every few seconds and said, "What do you want, princess?"

"Please, daddy." She whimpered. Her hands almost left their spot in his hair to rub herself but stayed in place when Andy shot her a warning look.

"Please what?" He teased then licked up her folds.

A whimper fell from her lips and Andy continued sucking on her clit.

"Stop teasing me, please, daddy." She practically begged.

So he stopped.

His tongue pumped in and out of her lightly while one hand rubbed her clit and the other hand stays on her hip with his finger dug into her skin to keep her from moving.

Kate's back arched again and her head fell back while she almsot screamed at the euphoria.

"I think it's safe to say we can take a break." Andy chuckled, and help her out of her postion so she laid next to him, panting to catch her breath. "That was fun wasn't it?"

All she did was nod, not having the energy to speak at this moment, let alone anything else.

"Get some rest, little girl. We have a big day tomorrow."

Kate thought nothing of his words, instead just cuddled into Andy's chest and slowly fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

A/N

I'm sorry it was so short.

I honestly just wanted go right smut.

But can we just appreciate how far my writing has come?

I feel like I'm such a better writer than I was when I first started writing.

You know what.

I'm gonna promote myself again cause I'm a basic bitch.

Go read my other daddy book for luke hemmings cause it's honestly 100000x better than this although this ones getting there.

Thank you so much for reading this story! Don't be afraid to vote and comment what you thought. You can follow me if you want cause I follow everyone back😊.

And, as always:

Bye liceilss!❤

Okay so it auto corrected 'lovelies' to that and I didn't want to change it😂

Bye lovelies!❤