S I X T E E N

So, apperently we were going to town to talk to his brother again. This time with Juliet.

It was hell, obviously. Mainly because Michael was a spawn from hell.

Not even that, he was the devil himself in human form.

"What do you want this time, Micahel?" Andy asked him with crossed arms and a look of annoyance.

"Well, a little birdy gave me some information." He said.

"You mean Juliet?" I asked, almost scoffing. Andy gave me a warning look telling me to shut up.

"Yes, I do mean Juliet." He told me, smugly.

"And what did she tell you?" Andy aksed.

Juliet and Michael were both stood, leaning against Michael's desk and Andy and I were stood opposite of them. Andy, still with his arms crossed and me with my legs threatening to give up on me and buckle from all the anxiety I had at the moment.

"That's irrelevant right now." Michael said. I hated how quiet Juliet was. I wanted to rip the smirk off of her face. "I brought you here to check up on Kate."

"Kate? Why?" Andy asked, almost on the verge of scarce.

"Did she not tell you?" Juliet questioned.

"Tell me what?" Andy looked between the two of us, a frantic look on his face.

"She knows where her real daddy is." Michael grinned, with an almost baby voice.

---

"Why are you so mad?" I flinched as he slammed his car door shut then followed after him towards the small grocery store he decided we needed to go to.

"I'm not." He muttered and grabbed a shopping cart.

"Bull-" Andy raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip slightly contemplating on if I could excuse myself to the bathroom, even though there isn't one, just so I can freak out on my one from the embarrassment I had been feeling all day. "Yes you are."

"Just drop it, Kate." Andy snapped. I rolled my eyes, making sure he couldn't see me at all, and followed silently next to him as he got food we needed.

Now we're back at the house and Andy has me on his bed, kissing down my neck, but I'm not quite having it and making it obvious that I'm the least bit interested right now.

"Jesus, Kate," Andy muttered and pulled away, "Now you're gonna be mad at me?"

"I'm not mad," I say in the same tone he used with me at the store.

"Okay fine," Andy stood up but stayed facing me, "I'm pissed because you didn't tell me my brother works for your dad when you knew, shouldn't it be a little obvious?"

I stood up too and stood in front of him, "Yeah it should be obvious but if were gonna be in a damn relationship you need to use words, Andy, so that when its not obvious I know what to do."

"Who said anything about a relationship?" He asked, cockily and stubbornly.

"You're right, no one did." I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"Hey, get back here." He said sternly, in his dominate, daddy voice.

"What are you gonna do?" I spat, "Punish me?"

The sarcasm made us both wince the slightest bit, Andy's eyes widened and mine squeezed shut for a second as I gulped.

When he said nothing I figured it would it be the perfect time to leave so I did, although I only went up a flight of stairs to my own room, it felt like an accomplishment.

-

Nothing but complete silence the rest of the night.

No words spoken even when I went down stairs to get a glass water, opened my mouth the say something only to watch Andy walk out of the kitchen, a blank stare on his features.

Nothing was said until the next day in the morning when he knocked on my door, telling me there was breakfasr made and that he was leaving for a bit and wouldn't be home til late.

-

"Where did you go?" I asked out of curiousity, not even looking up when I heard his footsteps coming into the living room.

"Spongebob? That's what you're watching?" He asks, almost scoffing and kicking his shoes off.

"Where did you go?" I repeated.

"I just went out, need- wanted to get my mind off things." He muttered and sat on the couch mext to me.

I quickly scooted away from him, still in the mood to be petty and stubborn.

"What, I can't even sit next to you?" He said, rolling his eyes and pulling me back to him.

"No, why would we? We're not in a relationship."

He quickly set me onto his lap and I didn't even try to fight it, I knew I would loose.

"You don't need to be like that," He muttered under hid breathe.

Not even ten minutes and the doninance was already showing.

"Mhm," I hummed and kept my body facing towards the T.V., trying to ignore thr fact that I was still on his lap.

"So, I was thinking about what you said earlier-" Andy started

"What did I say earlier?"

"About punishing you," I wanted to roll my eyes but I knew it would be a bad idea to do that, "You know, you can just tell me if this stuff makes you uncomfortable, I don't wanna force you. Especially now.."

His words trailed off and my eyebrows furrowed.

I completely ignore the first thing he said and jump straight to what was already bothering me, "Now? Now what?"

"Now that things are different, not how I thought it was gonna turn out," a small yawn fell from his lips and I had to resist the urge to giggle at it, "I mean, I never wanted to force you into anything in the first place but now I really don't if you don't like it cause I don't wanna hurt you-"

"You're rambling,"I placed a light hand on his chest in attempt to calm him down slightly.

"I have a question," He said, slowly moving our bodies.

"And what is it?"

My back was now flat against the couch with Andy hovering over me, both hands on either side on me and his eyes and slightly darker shade than usual.

"Can I kiss you, Kate?"

"I'd be dissapointed if you didn't."