F I V E

We got in the car and drove for probably an hour until we actually got into town.

"What do we even have to do?" I ask, getting impatient and bored of driving.

"Shopping." Is all he said in a monotone voice.

I roll my eyes and he happened to have caught it in action.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time and I'll take you over my knee."

"Oh." (Hehe 50 shades of grey) is all I say.

"Well what do we get while shopping?"

"You'll see now be quiet." He pulled into the parking lot of a home Depot and walmart.

"Really?"

"I said be quiet."

I almost rolled my eyes again buy then, then remember that would be a bad idea.

"Thank you." He says respectively.

We both got out of them car and started walking towards Wal-Mart.

"Hold my hand." He said sternly but also kind of nice. If that makes sense.

"What? Why?"

"You read the rules." He said again, then leaned towards mt ear. "And I won't hesitate to enforce those punishments."

He grabbed my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. I didnt do anything about it. I didn't wanna get 'punished' again.

After we were done at Wal-Mart we went over to the home depot.

"What do we need here?" I asked cause I'm a curious person.

"Rope, zip ties, duct tape, and wire." He said pulling me towards the isle we need to be at to get that stuff.

"Um why?" I asked, panic in my voice just slightly.

I've seen Fifty Shades Of Grey. I know what that stuff is used for.

"A project I'm working on."

We got out of hoke depo at quickly as possible and then started driving again.

We pulled up to a mall and walked in, hand in hand. Surprise, surprise.

"What do we need here?" I asked excepting us to go to Victoria's secret or something.

"Lunch, then we'll go to journeys cause those shoes you have are horrid. What do you like to do?" He asked suddenly.

"Um I don't know, read, listen to music.. I like drawing." I answered not evem thinking about it.

"Okay. We'll go to Barnes and noble then and there's an art store over my Barnes and noble. Anywhere else you wanna go?"

"You don't need to do th-"

A gun shot rang in my ears, followed by screaming.

My vision was blurry and m hesd hurt. I felt Andy, well I'm guessing ans hoping Andy, grab my hand and pull me with him. At some point he just picked me up.

Another gun shot went off and this time I think I screamed.

My head hurt ten times more but my vision was back now.

I looked and saw Andy had a gun in his hands.

My back was against a wall and Andy crouched in front of my sitting figure, the front of his body facing me.

He gripped the gun so hard thay his knuckles eere turning white.

Though he didn't look scared I could tell he was.