S E V E N T E E N

"Okay so we need milk, eggs, butter, saltines, peanut butter, corn, and cheetos."

"Cheetos?" Andy asked, laughing slightly as he wrote down all the things I said.

"Yes."

"Okay, fine," He finished off the list and looked up at me, "Let's go."

"I'm going with? I don't wanna go in public, I look like a," I pause and think, "A six year old fish."

"Shut the fuck up and let's go," Andy shook his head.

"Fine."

"I can't believe you convinced me to buy 3 bags of junk food," Andy muttered pulling into his driveway.

"That's just the kind of person I am," I grinned at him and stepped out of the car.

"Want some help?" Andy asked, watching me struggle to pick up five bags.

"That would be nice."

Andy walked over to me and grabbed three of the bags from me, then led me inside.

"Just set the bags down, we can put the stuff away later," He told me, nodding towards the kitchen, "I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" I shouted trom the kitchen and set the three bags down. I ignored what he said and starting pulling things from the bags.

"Just come in here, it's kind of important."

I sighed and set down the bag of Cheetos in my hand, then made my way to the living room.

"What could be so important to make me wait to open my Cheetos?" I ask, placing my hand on my hip.

"Sit down, please, it really is important."

I furrowed my eyebrows and took a seat on the couch next to him.

"Look, I'm... I'm involved in some pretty bad stuff-"

"Yeah, I know, Andy, the whole thing with-" I cut him off, only to be cut off myself.

"No, you don't know. Michael and Juliet aren't even the worst of it, Kate!" He yelled, then he calmed down again, "I'm involved in worse, a gang, to be specific."

My eyes widended and my mouth went agape.

"What so you're a murderer?" I joke, expecting him to say no.

He quiets up and my eyes widen again.

"Holy shit, you aren't," I mutter.

"Not exactly," He responds, "Well kind of."

"Andy!" I exclaim, standing up.

"Kate, listen, I didn't sign up to do this, when I joined the gang I was desperate and had no idea that I would be doing this," He tells me and pulls me to sit back down.

"Why don't you leave?" I ask.

"It's not as easy as that, baby," He tells me, "My life's basically depends on them. If I leave chances are they'll kill me."

"Kill them first," I shrug.

"Funny," He rolls his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I taunt.

He smirks, "I guess I did."

I smile and lean my head against his shoulder.

"So you kill people?" I ask.

"Bad people, people worse than Michael," He assures me.

I nod and we stay quiet for a while until I speak up.

"What kind of bad people?" I ask, curiously.

"Other murderers, rapists, people like that."

"The murderer that kills murderers," I joke smiling.

"I guess that's what I am," He smiles.

•••
a/n
plz read if u love me or this book
okay listen dudes ik this chapter is really short but this is really hard for me in all honesty. i think I'm gonna wrap the story up a little sooner than i planned.

I just don't have the same vibe with this book anymore, ya know? I lost it all when I went through a really dark period a couple months ago and it just stayed away.

I'm so sorry guys, im thinking I'm just gonna do another chapter and the an epilouge and that'll be it.

Maybe if you want more you guys can comment things you wanted to see happen with Kate & Andy and I'll write little mini chapters about those things, cause i can see myself doing that a lot easier.

Until next time.

XX, Shelby