Lowrie X Reader

Sorry this was late. Was busy. In Californa

Requested by:Oceanpriestess

You were in a conversation with Ms.Grief as she decided different talents the students can take. Far away Lowrie was looking at you as you smiled, his mouth twitched as you giggled. Yosafire looked at Lowrie and smirked. She headed towards Froze. (The class was over and the crew was still there) Yosafire slammed her hands on Frozes desk. "Let's make Lowrie and Ms.(Y/N) together!" She whispered (But a little loud) "What are you talking about?" Froze asked. Yosafire pointed at Lowrie who was still staring at you. "See! He likes her!" Yosafire whispered again. Froze rubbed her temples as she sighed. "Yosafire... I don't think-" Froze was cut off by Yosafire yanking her sleeve as Yosafire dragged Froze with her. They went a side of his desk "You like her!~" Yosafire whispered as she also teased him. Lowrie snapped out of his thoughts as he faced his students. "W-What are you talking about?" As he blushed. Yosafire giggled and Froze sighed. He took a glance at you and sighed as he faced his students again. "I do like her..." He mumbled as he looked away. "See Froze! I told you!" Yosafire went to her bag and grabbed something. "Here!" Yosafire handed the book to Lowrie. "A book of pick up lines?" Yosafire nodded. "Go get her!"

Time skip
"Ms.(Y/N)!" Lowrie called as you turned to face him. "Yes?" You turned to face him with a smile. " H-Hey did you die recently?  Because you look like an angel to me" you blushed as he did too.  Yosafire was smiling as well as a smirk.  Lowrie turned to face the 4 students.  Yosafire gave him a signal to go on.  He faced you once more and sighed. "Is your dad a preacher?  Because you look like a blessing!"  You blushed once again. Ms.  Grief was watching afar. Lowrie was embarrassed because mostly everyone was watching. You then smiled brightly as you giggled a bit.He was too shy to continue. He walked back slowly as he slipped.... And fell on top of you.  SHIT, you hated that. You always thought it was a threat.  Your cute smile turned into a death glare. "Get off of me!" You yelled. Everyone was staring. Lowrie looked heart broken. He never wanted this to happen.

  After a few minutes he stared at his desk with sad eyes. Ms. Grief had to teach the rest of the class because of that event.  You reached your own class and acted pretty shy and strict. Class was over as Yosafire, Froze, Macarona, Rawberry stared. They all walked over to Lowrie, "Mr. Lowrie, now that you did your thing, now she hates you" Said Froze emotionless. Lowrie was shocked. Hate, Hate, Hate. The word hate rang in his head over and over. "Wha?! Froze! Don't give up Mr. Lowrie. I'm sure she was feeling for you too!" Yosafire tried to cheer him up as Rawberry was drooling. Macarona noticed and took a step away from her. "Rawberry! Snap out of it!" "Flaming bats!"  Rawberry randomly said. "Wut..."  "Alright, Mr.  Lowrie you got some things to do!" Yosafire yelled. "First, try and give her nice warm coffee tomorrow Morning ands say it is for an apology!"  Lowrie nodded as he walked home as the group went to there houses and see tomorrow.

     Your POV
  I sighed.  'I'm too early for this, I forgot my own coffee!' You yelled in your mind feeling angry.  You went inside you class and saw Rawberry, Macarona, Froze, And Yosafire hiding?  You were confused by this action. You spotted Lowrie with coffee.  You felt your felt drool as you wiped it off. Lowrie spotted you and called your name.

  Lowrie went up to you and gave you a warm smile.  You smiled back. "(Y/N), I'm sorry about yesterday... I thought I could get you coffee as for an apology!"  Lowrie handed you the cup, but them FREAKIN Ater and Arbus were in there cat forms and made the coffee spill on your...chest... You stared at him with cold eyes as you made a creepy smile. A dark aura surrounded both of you as you slapped the hell out of him. You before you can slap him one more time. Yosafire caught your arm. "Please Ms. (Y/N)! Lowrie only do these kinds of actions because he loves you!" Yosafire yelled quickly . You blushed furiously and looked over to Lowire.
"G-Gomen..." (Gomen means Sorry in Japanese) Lowrie only had a bit of a bloody nose. "Ah! Here.." You handed him a tissue. Yosafire signaled the group to leave as she followed. After a few minutes of deadly silence. "Hey Lowrie?" You broke the silence. "Y-Yeah?" "Do you really mean by that?" Lowrie blushed and nodded slowly. "Lowrie?" He mumbled a yes. "I love you too"

Time skip

Lowrie was walking to the garden alone as Reficul appeared. "I see you have a lover... How clever" She said. Lowrie blinked and turned into a insane smirk. "Heh, so you knew already." "I have my ways.... Anyways there's going to be a party for Devils. I thought it would be nice too to bring your lover if your going." Lowrie smiled. "I'll think about it." "Alright, once you decide to go. We'll see each other again in the cards." In a instant she disappeared.

Does anyone want part 2?