Rock X Artic Owl! Reader

[Unedited]
Requested By:wwindrlandinalice49

   You looked around trying to find Rock. You were an Arctic owl and a bit sassy.. You were flirty as well. You looked around at both ends of the isle and spotted Rock fishing once again. You smirked and sneaked behind him. He didn't even notice your appearance as you tapped his head. "Huh?" Rock turned around as you gave a small smirk. "Well, Well Rock~ You look handsome as always~" You said while giving him a wink. He blushed and looked away flustered. "S-Shut up.." He said. You giggled a bit. "Come on Rock~ Can't you just take a compliment? You are very handsome~" You said in a dark tone. "I-I said stop!" Rock turned into his human form. It was your first time seeing him like this. "Do I look cute now?" He asked. "No.. You look sexy~" Rock blushed more and gave a glare but failed. "Stop, (Y/N).." He said while looking away. Before you could flirt once more. A certain Orca ruined it. "Oh hey (Y/N), Rock~" You glared. "Go away, your very ugly. Thats one reason we don't like you.." Idate looked offended. "Hah.. Your so mean (Y/N)!" "Im not mean, Im brutally honest. Its not my fault, truth hurts. Here's a band aid.." You place a finger on his forehead while turning back and grabbing Rocks hand while leading him to your house.

You arrived at your place as you pinched his hand lightly. "Hey.." Rock looked away, not giving eye contract. "Look at me.." you said once more. He looked at you for a second then looked away once again blushing. "Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You want to bring me down? I dare you to try.." You said while grabbing his chin. "Hey Rock.. I need to ask you something.." You said. "G-Go ahead..." "Do you love me?" You asked. Rocks face was as red as blood. "Love me for hate me?" You asked "I-" You cut him off by kissing him on the lips as you stood back and looked at him. He was blushing furiously. As for you, You were blushing slightly. "Don't give me an answer.. Ill give you my love~"

"WHAT?!"