Wodahs X Female Devil Reader

Requested by:Oceanpriestess
----------------------------------------------
Not as you expected..
   You were in your god world as you were tired of doing work. "Ugh..." You groaned as you slumped on your chair. "(Y/N)?" Your god called your name. "What?" You responded irritated. "Were going to visit another world for a meeting. You must go get ready.." They said. You nodded. "I will.." You said while standing up. "I don't really need to bring anything.. Lets just go" You said while walking to the door. "Alright.." Your god created a portal as both of you jumped in. Both of you landed in front of the castle as you both entered in. You teleported to the top floor as your god did so too. You knocked on the door. "Come in!" You opened the door to see a god and a devil. You saw the head angel right beside the devil just giving a stare. You blushed lightly as you smiled lightly. "(Y/N), could you guard the door with Wodahs the head angel, please?" Both of you nodded as you both closed the door and guarded the door. "Hey, Your Wodahs right?" You asked. "Yes, and your (Y/N).." he said in a cold tone. You smiled as you blushed slightly. You scratched your right check and giggled a bit. "May i ask you a question?" You asked while looking at him. He nodded, still not giving an expression. "What is it like to be a Head angel?" You asked. He closed his eyes. "Its like serving the god or devil, I serve both." He said. You nodded. "What is it like to be a devil?" He said you. You sighed. "My god always gives me paper work for me to do. Sometimes, they order me to kill a few angels or demon too. For short, Its hard.." You said. The head angel nodded in approval. "To be honest, I had an eye on a pretty and nice devil that I just met Today.." He said while looking at the ceiling. You felt a odd feeling in your stomach. You grew jealous on who it was. But you tried to calm down. "Who?" You simply asked as you looked strait into Wodahs's eye.

"Im looking right at them.." You noticed it was you. You blushed. "I like you too!~" You said while hugging him as both of you fell into the the ground. Wodahs was on top of you. You were on the bottom. Both of you blushed. The doors were opened as The Devil, God, and your god stared at you. Both of your blush increased and pushed each other off. "Ohoho~ Wodahs and (Y/N) sitting on a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-"
"SHUT UP!" Both of you said. Etihw gave a confused stare at you God. Kcalb was sweating alot.
Well.. That meeting happened oddly...

Had not time to edit, don't judge the Mistakes

Next: Fumus X Reader