Yukisada X Artic Wolf Reader

Requested by:wonderlandinalice49

You were a new resident here in the Iceberg Isle. You gotten pretty used to everyone who lives here. You we're kind hearted, but you can nobody knew that you were pretty strong and may act differently when in a battle. Right now you were walking around the area until you heard a scream nearby. Your wolf ears were down as you ran toward the noise. When you arrived, you gasped in shock. You saw an Orca beating up Shirogane as you ran towards him. "Stop it!" The Orca turned around as you kicked him before he could react. He let out a grunt as you slid over to Shiro. You put an arm I front of the terrified wolf as the orca slowly got up and rubbed his face. "Oh my~ Another cute wolf I can play with!~" He giggled as he smirking while taking a puff out out of his cigarette. "There's no need to be a fight you coward!" You yelled before giving him a death glare. He giggled slightly as you got up. You got an idea and smirked widely "While your here, why don't we play Orca boy~" You smiled insanely and cracked your knuckles. Shirogane was shocked by your behavior. He quickly ran for cover and knew there was going to be a huge fight.

-Time Skip-
Your POV
'Ugh.. Crap...' You looked around to see blood scattered and an passes out orca covered with scratch marks and bruises. And as for you... An injured ear that had a cut to the edge to the middle. A few deep scratch marks on your arms and back. And you were covered by the smocking orcas blood. (Ew) You looked back to Shiro who was still behind an block of snow Mayfu made. "Shiro.." You called as you walked to his hiding spot. "Gahh!" A high pitch scream yelled. "Shiro! Calm down! Let's go back to Yukisadas place.." He nodded slowly since you were covered in blood. You carried him bride style, (Yup, your that strong) he was surprised and passes out on the way back.

After walking past some houses and the residents were asking things about what happened. You ignores them and arrived at your destination. "Yukisada!!" You yelled. In an instant the door was opened to see the worried snow owl who was concerned about what happened. "Ah! P-please come in! Let me heal your injuries!" He quickly said as he slightly blushed and ran back to the bed with you along. You placed Shiro on the bed as you looked back to the Owl. "(Y/N)! You need help too! please do let me help!" He gave a eyes that look like were going to shed tears soon. "Alright.." You calmly said. "Can I take a shower first? I'm covered in ocra blood.." Yukisada was shocked then quickly nodded. You went on your way and he sweat dropped.

Yukisadas POV
'She fought Idate? How did a small wolf do that?!' He yelled io his mind as he looked back to the sleeping wolf. 'I wonder.... Why does Shiro go to the Orca danger zone when he already knows that Idate can apear anywhere?' Yuki squinted his eyes a bit that made him looked like he's glaring at him. 'Is it because he wants to be saved by (Y/N)?' Yuki looked around and saw (Y/N) with different cloths and with scratched and bruises, and that scar on one of your small ears that looked the worst. "Gah!" Yukisada noticed you were just wearing a white small dress that stops on your knees and black socks on your feet. Yukisada blushed as he snapped out of his thoughts. "Err... (Y/N)?" He called as he walked a bit closer. "Are you okay?" He asked while putting a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah! I'm fine!" You said while smiled. "Please do take a seat. I need to patch some of your injuries.." You nodded and sat on the stool and Yukisada was nervous.

-ANOTHER Timeskip-
He was finished patching the wounds and sighed in relief. "Are you done?" You asked with a bit of dried tears in your eyes. Yukisada noticed your dried tears and felt so guilty that he hugged you. "Yuki?" You called confused. He still hugged you and kissed you on the cheek that made both of you blush. He went to face back you and before you can respond.

" WHERE THE HELL IS MY CIGARETTES?!?!?!?" Idate screamed at the top of his lungs. Shit. You had 'em

Next: Camping! || Emalf X Reader