Licorice X Reader

Requested by:wonderlandinalice49

    You were were a good friend with the flame devil Ivlis, even though your a child.. You were hanging out with Peomi as she was talking about another child named Licorice. "Peomi, who's Licorice?" You asked. "Oh! He my half younger brother? Do you want to meet him?" Peomi asked. "Sure.." "But first, I have to ask daddywhere he is~" Peomi tugged your sleeve as she dragged you to the throne room. The devil spotted you guys and sweat dropped. "Hey daddy! Do you know where Licorice is right now?" Ivlis nodded. "He said that he's with Emalf right now... there in the town right now.. Also tell Emalf that i need to talk to him.." "Okay!" Peomi dragged you as you gave a sigh. Peomi spotted Emalf with the adult Licorice. "Hey Emalf! Hey Licorice!" You blushed a bit since you weren't used to meeting new people. The 2 demons looked at both of you while you stared innocently at Licorice. You tugged Peomi's sleeve. Ans whispered in her ear. "You said that he was your younger brother?! He's an adult!" "He's in his adult form!' "Oh.." You looked back at Licorice... well he isn't there anymore.. You looked down a bit. There was a small child that looked liked Licorice. "Wha?!" "See?" Peomi smiled in approve. "Emalf, Daddy wants to talk to you!" She said.
"O-Okay" He quietly said as he teleported away. "Well Licorice, Wanna hang out out with me and (Y/N)?" Peomi asked. He nodded. "First! Introduce yourselves!" "Okay... W-Well, Im (Y/N)!" "Licorice.." "YAY! New friends already! Now lets play!" Peomi lead the way as you kept eying Licorice. "Hey, Licorice..What do you think of Ivlis?" "He's my momma.." Licorice quietly said. You mumble a 'oh..' as you looked away.

"AHHH!" A screamed shouted. All of you ran toward the sound as you all gasped. "Got you, you roach!"
'Oh my god..Satanick was your master... you ran away from him.. since ya know..'
Satanick noticed the three of you as Licorice turned into his adult form. He recognized you and grinned. "Well, Its my Lolita, (Y/N)-chan~" Satanick gave a grin that made you flinch. 'Ya know.. Satanick doesnt like when his Lolita has ran away from him... WEll your screwed..' "This is where you have been? With this disgusting roach?" He angrily said. "Go away, Trash.." Licorice interfered. "(Y/N), Peomi... Stay back.." Both of you took a few steps back. As Licorice had beaten up his father with spears once again. You ran toward Ivlis and helped him up. "Thank you, Licorice... Satanick was my master before.."

"....?"

"You were my child hood friend.."

Part 2? THIS WAS THE WEIRDEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER MADE. SO SORRY IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT OR TOO SHORT

NEXT: Ivlis X Reader