Justim X Female Angel Reader

Our Wedding Day
Requested by:aAnaamakun
(Y/N)=Your name
(H/C)=Hair Color
(F/N)=Friends name
(N/N)=Nickname

    You happily brushed your (H/C) hair and looked at your smiling face in the mirror.
Today is your wedding day! You ask who? The god Justim! Your wings happily swung around as you tied your hair and clipped a pin on. You got your white wedding dress and dressed up, You took off the pin in your hair and sighed. "I can't wait!" You shivered at the happy thought and continued to dress your self up
     You heard a knock on your door. "Come in!" The door opened to see your best friend (F/N). "Hehe! You look beautiful (N/N)!" She/He said in a happy tone. "Thanks!" You blushed a bit and sat on a stool and began to Put your high heels on. "Are you nervous?" (F/N) asked. "A bit.." you responded while standing up. "Your friends are still waiting outside ya know.." (F/N) said as you nodded. "Also, Today!~ You have some special guests! You have Satanick, Etihw, Kcalb, and Elux coming!~" He/She said as she/he took your hand.
You were surprised what (F/N) said. You often pretty nervous from that note. You blushed slightly as she/he hugged you. "Haha! You made me more nervous!" You said while sweat dropping a bit. (F/N) sighed and released the hug. "Don't be too nervous, or you'll pass out on your mates arms." They said while smiling and giggle a bit. That made you even more nervous. (F/N) got some flowers and placed them in your
(H/C) hair. "Any way... You ready?" (F/N) asked while you nodded nervously while blushing. You stepped out of the room and stoped in front  of another door. (F/N) opened the door as they walked beside you. You saw your other friends sitting while looking back to face you. On the other side was the special guests. Elux and Etihw looked very happy. Kcalb.....just gave a normal stare, and as for Satanick.... Well... IS HE HOLDING A DI-. "(Y/N)?" (F/N) called as you were in front of your mate. They smiled while you smiled warmly. "Justim... Do you take (Y/N) as your wife?" (F/N) asked. 'Yes i do.." They said while smiling at you happily. "(Y/N).. Do you take Justim as your mate?" She/He asked. "Of course!" You said while smiling at them. "Then you shall.." Justim pecked you on the lips and both of you placed a ring on. "Now.. Shall me have cake?" (F/N) asked. "HOW ABOUT YOU TRY THIS DIC-" "SATANICK NO-"

Sorry that its short
Next: My Caretakers || Mogeko Gods X Reader