Mogeko Gods X Child Reader

Requested by: ME (HAHA FOREVER LONEY)
The gods will be:  Lilliya, Justim, Fumus, Ivlis, Siralos, Etihw, Elux

'Hm... Mhn?....... I....I cant see... Where am i?' You opened your eyes, you were falling from the sky. "Gahhh!!! Yahhh!!!" You screamed and yelled for help. You fell into a grass field as a girly scream was heared right next to you. You weakly stared at him. His eyes were filled with fear and concern. He looked like a devil... "H...He..Lp..." That was the last thing you said before you passed out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ey..."

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey!"

.

.

.

.
"Wake up!" Your eyes shot open as you sat up quickly. "Woah, Woah, don't sit up too qui-" A person or should i say God stoped when they looked at you. "Eh? I-Is something wrong?" You asked. You didn't feel any pain at all any more... Strange. "Your a god? As a child!" There voice went a little high pitch when they said that. "Eh?" After he said that, you remember what your world was. You we're the god of (G/W).
(G/W)= God World
You remember what your world looked like. But not the residents. "Hey, are you okay?" They asked.
"Y-Yeah... I at least i think i am.." The god giggled a bit. "Well, Im Justim! What's your name?" They asked while giving you a warm smile. "I-Im (Y/N).." You said while reaching out a hand. They took your hand and shook it. "Its nice to meet you!" Justim said happily. "How did i get here?" You asked. "Oh, about that, my devil Vicers took you too me!" They said while smiling and eyeing at a door. You look where he was eying and saw a demon, or devil hiding a bit and watching. "Vicers, don't be scared! There a kind god like me!" They said. The devil so called Vicers got out of his hiding spot and faced you. You could now see his whole body. "Your Vicers, yes?" You asked. He nodded slowly as they stared at the ground not making eye contract. "You wanna play in the garden? There cute animals there!" Your eyes sparkled as you nodded furiously. The god giggled a bit. You got out of the bed and noticed something. Your cloths were different. "Mr. Justim?" You called out. "Yes?" "Why is my cloths different?" You asked while blushing slightly. "Oh! About that, did you know when Gods get injured. There magic changed the gods cloths!" Justim said. You sighed and nodded. You stepped out of the bed and followed where the garden was.

  After a few minutes, you sighed at them beautiful garden. "You can play here alright?" Justim said as you nodded while running towards the field.
  Justim had to tell the other gods this. So he called all the Gods for a meeting in his world.

   -Time Skip-
  Justim was inside a cabin while watching you play with a bunny. Justim already told you that they'll be in the cabin. So, they judged waited.
*Bang*
Elux kicked the door open. "Elux, how many times did i tell you not to kick the door open?" They said like a parent. "Well, whats the meeting about?" Elux said in there male form. Before Justim could answer, the rest of the gods came in and took a seat. "So today, i discovered a new god." They gods just respond a "Ohh.." "The god is very much different than us all. That they are particularly a child." "JUSTIM IM NOT TAKING CARE OF ANOTHER ONE!" Siralos slammed his hands on the table with anger. "IVLIS WAS BAD ENOUGH! IM SORRY!" Siralos was about to step out until someone stoped him. "Mr. Justim?" A pair of hands picked you up. "Aww your so cute! I just wanna take care of you!" They said while swinging you around. The gods agreed that you will stay with a god for a month and go to another one. You were first with Lilliya. "Where are we going?" You asked while looking up to the god. "Were going to my world, okay?" He said while he opened a Portal. Both of you jumped in and looked around. You were in front of a castle. "This is my place. You'll meet Rosaliya. You nodded and smiled, He blushed a bit an looked away. You followed hi inside and looked around. Not much people were there. "This place is a bit empty.." You said while covering your mouth. After you said that memories were floating back when he made Rosaliya cry. He let go of you hand and told you to meet his devil. Lilliya told you go alone. You followed his order and went where Rosaliya was.