Rocma X Male! Reader

Requested by:@DarkNeoTH
--------------------------------------------------
Rocma waited and waited for Yukisada and Shirogane to meet up at her place. She grew irritated and stood up. The baby seal, Mafuyu looked up and gave a concerned look. "C'on, were going to that stupid owls place..." Rocma walked up to Mafuyu and took her hand/claws. 

Reader POV
'Agh...ugh..' You felt pain as you were on the freezing surface, You groaned and slowly opened your eyes. You saw dried blood around you. You tried to move but you felt instant pain. "Hey, aren't we supposed to be looking for Rocma?" A voice asked as it came closer. "Y-Yeah.." The 2 mysterious voices came closer as you felt there eyes focusing on you. There was a wolf and an Owl. "Kayaaaaa!" Screamed the Wolf as he hid behind the concerned Owl. The owl ran up to you and tried to carry you on him back. But he couldn't, he needed Shiroganes help. They both carried you as you felt pain during the way to there place.

-Time Skip-
You opened your eyes and looked around. You were on a bed with bandages around your head as you sat up while getting off the bed but failed, and fell to the ground. "Ugh.." You groaned. You heard a door open as you immediately darted your eyes of the figure. It was the owl who saved you from before. "Uh.. Umm.. Let me help you.." He said as he walked up to you and helped you up back on the bed. "Im Yukisada, I saw you injured while we were on our way to a "Friends" House" Yukisada said. You smiled slightly. "Thank you.. Im sorry if you missed the meeting with the "friend" You were supposed too.." You said with guilt mixed in your tone. His face enlightened up. "Its fine! As long as someone is okay, Im fine too!" He said while giving you a warm smile. You smiled back.

    Rocma's POV
  I fast walked while thinking what the owl was doing with the stupid Wolf.. I growled as I grit my teeth in anger thinking more idiotic thing they do. Mafuyu tugged my skirt. I looked at her trying not to show anger toward the child. She gave me a looked to calm down. I closed my eyes and thought of something els, But more relaxing. I continued to walk Yukisada's place and arrived. I sweat dropped. I heard an unknown voice inside. I thought for a while. 'Don't tell me.. That he just brought someone into his place?!' I grit my teeth once again and knocked on the door loudly. Yukisada opened the door for me and Mafuyu as Yukisada was covering the unknown person for me to see. "A-Ah! Rocma! S-S..So sorry that Shirogane a-and I c-couldn't go.." He said while sweat dropping alot. "You massive idiot!" I shoved him, I looked at the stranger who was staring at me with concern and confused in his emotion. "Who ARE you?" I asked while giving a death glare.  "I-Im (Y/N)!" You said. I nodded. I looked at there appearance. They were injured. I blushed a bit as I closed my eyes and grit my teeth while blushing furiously. "Are you okay?" He asked me while taking taking my paw. I blushed. "I-Im fine!" I said while taking my hand away from his touch. "I can show you around the isle, but don't be a coward towards Rock.." (Y/N) nodded as he stood up. He was way taller than me. Almost tall as the stupid orca. I went outside as they followed behind me. Mafuyu tugged my skirt once again. She gave me a look she never gave me before. She gave me a 'You 2 should kiss~' look. I bushed instantly while looking back. The male didn't even notice. I sighed in relief, as I walked towards the houses.

   -Time Skip-

  Reader's POV
You smiled. Meeting everyone was fun! I also played with Peraco with his siblings, along with the small child Mafuyu. I followed Rocma and stopped. The pilot bear turned around. "Whats wrong?" She asked. While Mafuyu gave a concerned look. I ran towards then and pushed them out if the way as a hole was made  in the ice by......Idate. We all stood up. Rocama glared directly at the Orca who was smirking. I also glared, and before he knew it. I was right behind him. I kneed his back as Rocma punched his stomach. I lunched a kick in his upper right hip as he landed in the ground with a loud thud. Me and Rocma glared at the opponent and beaten him up with seconds. You and Rocma looked at each other, we smiled. Rocma took your hand. "Thank you." She said as she went on her tippy toes and kissed your cheek. You blushed as Rocma blushed as well. Mafuyu in the back round.. Well she made her new OTP. And you know who~

Sorry I couldn't update on the last weekend.
Couldn't edit in time, don't judge the mistakes
Next: Wodahs X Female Devil! Reader