Ivlis X Gender Neutral God Reader

Requested by: Kage-Grey

You sighed as you were so bored in your castle. You heared from Lil that Satanick and Ivlis made a child. Lil go jealous. Satanick named the child Licorice.........Wait.... You had an idea.'Why don't I pay a vist?!' You thought as you stood up. And told your head angel and Devil to look after. You created a portal to the flame world as you jumped in with excitement. You landed in front of a flame castle and looked around. You spotted someone. "Who the Eff' are you?"  Asked a demon with shades. "Ahh, One of Ivlis's Underlines.  I'm (Y/N)" You said while smiling. The demon sweat dropped a bit. "Why the eff' are you here?" He asked.  "I need to see the devil Ivlis."  You knew he won't let you in. So you gave him a death stare with a wicked smile. "Ahh! R-Right Over Here!!" He speed walked while looking at the ground as you followed. He stopped In front of a door and faced you. "I-I don't think he'll listen to you. What the eff' are you?" "Oh! Im a god" The demon stared at you with shock. He remained silent as he opened the door with you following. You saw the devil in there thrown with the child so called "Licorice" sitting on his lap.

"Devil S-Sir, someone wishes to see you..." He walked away as you faced the devil you heard. "What the hell do you want?"He asked harshly. You smiled (Even though it hurt, you thought he looks cute) "I'm
(Y/N)! You must be Ivlis, yes?" You started. "And you must be Licorice." You said as you laid your eyes on the child who was hugging him. Ivlis nodded as he sensed something odd. "How do you know us?" He asked. "Oh! Satanick and Reficul told me about you! They keep telling that your an airhead, but I won't believe them!" Licorice glared as you mentioned those 2 Devils and Ivlis flinched. "Anyway, what are you?" He asked. "I'm a food God (Kege-Grey said that your a food God, so stick with it readers) I came to visit because-" "Hey Airhead!~" "Where are you cockroach?" 2 voices called. Your turn around and saw Satanick and Reficul. "Oh~ It's (Y/N)~" purred the lewd devil. "Lady (Y/N), what brings you here?" Reficul asked. "I don't know, why am I here?"  You gave them a dark smile as licorice walked beside you tugging your skirt/dress/jacket/pants/shorts. He looked at you and turned into his adult form and looked back at the two Devils.
You under stand what he was trying to say. "Oh I see... I guess we're going a little fun" You cracked your knuckles as Both of you glared at them and both of them sweat dropped.

-Time Skip-

2 bloody Devils were on the hard floor. You sighed as you saw the terrified flame devil sitting there shocked. Licorice turned back to his child form and went on his lap. "I-I think I need a walk..." Ivlis said as he stood up. "Oh! May I come? I'd love to see the rest of this world!" You cheered. Ivlis looked back to you and nodded blushing. He never aloud anyone to let him go with him with his stroll. Ivlis looked back to licorice. "Do you want to go?" He asked. Licorice shook his head 'No'. "I'll play with Peomi" He said and walked away. "Alright. I'll see you later." He said and walked away as you followed. As both of you walked away Rieta was there. "Lord Ivlis, who's this?" She asked while looking at you. " Never mind that. Can you watch over the castle?" Asked Ivlis. Rieta nodded walking past you. " Where are we going Ivlis?" You asked.
"Shut up and follow me." Ivlis growled. "O-Okay.." You continued to follow him and thought for a sec.
'He really is an airhead... He still thinks I'm his enemy. But he's so cute' you thought as you blushed as you looked at him. (SEMPIE LOVE MEH) "We're here.." He said as you looked around your surroundings. In front of you was a Red Moon glimmering brightly. You put your hands together as you smiled brightly blushing. "This is so pretty!But why did you bring me to this wonderful place?" You asked. He looked away. "(Y/N)... Even though I just met you today.I started go gain trust with you.." he said. "All I'm saying is that I,I... I like you... A lot." You blushed furiously and smiled. "Ivlis... What kind of 'like'?" You asked nervously. "Like, Like I love you..." (WELL THAT HAPPENED QUICKLY)You smiled once again and tugged his sleeve. "I love you too, airhead"
"Wait, what?!"

HAHAHA, sorry this was a bit shorter. ILL see ya later.

Next: Sweets aren't the best || Kcalb X Reader