Older!Fukami X Reader

Requested by:wonderlandinalice49

    You were siting on top of the castle thinking what to do.. You got an idea to visit your good ol' friend Fukami. You never seen him since the sea of death invaded the deep blue sea. You swam down the castle as you made your way towards the her place while thinking of Wadanohara and her other familiars.

  You arrived at the place as you knocked. No response. You sighed and thought for a while. You walked away to see Fukami at the end of the sea. You swam and decided to scare him. You slowly tip toed by him. "(Y/N), What are you doing?" The octopus said while turning to you. "Erm..Uh...I..Thought I wanted to say hello!" You said while sweat dropping. He nodded and faced the sea once again.. You looked down at the ground kinda embarrassed that your scare plane failed.

"Hey Fukami?" You called while looking up to the tall man. "Yes?" He responded. "I was planing to visit Rainbow Island.. I was asking if you you wanna go with me?" You asked while blushing. He shrugged. "Okay.." He said while both of you took the sea boat. "You already asked Wadanohara, yes?" He asked filled with no emotion. "Yeah.." You said looking away. You started to get an odd feeling around him.. You didn't know what it was.. but it made you feel very uncomfortable.

Fukami stared at the Island you wanted to go. "Hey (Y/N), were here.." You snapped out of your thoughts as you looked at him blushing. "Oh! R-Right!" You got out of the boat as Fukami followed you. You sighed and tried to calm your self down. You saw a double rainbow and smiled. You can confess at Rainbow Island. You agreed and sighed once more and called Fukami over where you were.

He came and gave you his normal expression as you blushed madly. "F-Fukami.. After a while form meeting you as Wadanohara's familiar.. I just wanted to say is that... I like you... a lot!" You shut your eyes as you head was looking at the ground and you were filled with embarrassment. You felt a hand round your chin and lifted your head up to looked to the tall octopus. "(Y/N)... After you said that... It reminded me how i gained feeling for you as well... The thing is... I like you more than anything.. Even today and now.." You were pulled into a tight hug as you hugged back filled with relief. "Your my only sea princess~"