Fumus X Reader

Requested by:SuperHetatFreddys

You were being simply getting dragged by the Pitch Black Devil, Satanick. You ask how you into the situation? Well...
The devil always had feelings for you, and you knew..but unfortunately, he just randomly barged into your house and broke the door down then forced you to meet his god. Right now.. You were getting dragged by the lewd devil to a castle. You frowned and gave a irritated sigh. Your out fit was getting messed up on how harsh he was dragging you. "Were here (Y/N)!~" The devil let go of your cloth collar as your head fell to the ground with a thud. "Why?" You said. "Come on dear (Y/N), I don't have all day...I want to thigh fuck roachy-poo today!~" You glared at Satanick and stood up from the ground. "What do you want me to do? Meet your brother? Whats the occasion?" You asked. You saw a sweat drop form on his head. "Erm.. Uh.." You gave a huge glare. 'Braking your door down and dragging me to a castle for no reason? How rude..' You threw a few knifes in his head before he even walked away as you entered the castle leaving the body to the ground.

    You looked around and saw some guards. You were a really strong demon/angel to be honest. Almost to Satanick's level. You decided to ask a guard. You walked up to a tall man. "Excuse me.." You called out. The demon looked at you giving a slight glare in his stare. "Do you know where Lord Fumus is? The Devil Satanick requested me too meet him today.." You said. "Why would I tell you? Like hell Ill believe your lies.." You grew irritated and grabbed the mans collar. "Do you want to to be 6 ft into the ground?" You asked while poking a sharpened knife in his chest to threaten him. The man grew a bit scared and told you the directions. You followed the way and knocked on the office door. "This place looks like an office instead of a castle.." You said. You heard a muffle "Come in.." as you opened the door. You saw a man looking on his paper work with coffee on his desk. "You must be Fumus, correct?" You asked. Fumus took his eyes off his paper work and took a glance at you. You were wearing [Favorite Outfit] with black boots. He blushed slightly at your appearance and looked away with a "Tch..." Your eyes wondered on his paper work and walked up to his desk.

   "Im (Y/N).. But people call me (N/N).." You said reaching a hand out. Fumus looked at it for a second then shook it. "Ive never seen you before.. Where are you from?" He asked. "I was made here. Your devil Satanick requested his scientist to create me... also Cera.." You said. He nodded in approval. "I see.." He said. "I welcome you (Y/N).. Im glad you were created..." Fumus smiled a bit. You smiled too. His heart began to race as you smiled brightly at him. "Im glad.." You said. "HEY BROTHER HOW ABOUT YOU TOO FUC-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Haven't updated in 2 weeks.. ;-;
Glad I made this.. It was pretty fun writing this!