Older!Dolphi X Reader

Requested by:wonderlandinalice49
----------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking on your way to Wahonahara's house as you smiled warmly. You spotted there house and knocked on the door. The door was opened by Mamoca. "Oh! Hey (Y/N), What brings you here?" The seagull said as you smiled back. "Oh, may I see Dolphi please?" You asked. "Sure!" Memoca walked back inside the house as you waited.

"(Y/N)?" A voice called. The door opened to see Dolphi blushing slightly. "Hey Dolphi!" You said. "H-Hey.. why did you call?" She asked with a curious face. "Oh, i just wanna invite you with a stroll with me!" "A Stroll?" "Yeah!" "Alright.." You stood up as you walked towards the doors as Dolphi followed too. "Where are we going to go?" She asked curiously. "Maybe walk around a scary place!~" You teased. You swear you saw Dolphi flinch a bit.

"Im not scared! Lets go there!" Dolphi said filled with confidence. You giggled. "Yeah! Its October and Halloween is coming up! There is an event today!" You said with excitement. "They even have spooky games! A haunted house you can walk through! And-And!" "Okay! Okay! Calm down (Y/N)!" She said as she put her hands on your shoulders. You sighed and agreed. "By the way, You wanted to go on a stroll right? We barley even moved from Wada's house!" Dolphi said while blushing a bit.

"........"

(TRIGGERED)

"......?...(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going or what?" "Oh! Right!" You said forgetting what happened. You took her hand as you both walked to the place you wanted to go.

You arrived at the halloween event place you wanted to visit as you were filled with joy. You looked at Dolphi, She had a scared expression on her face. "Come on Dolphi! Its almost Halloween! Im not going to be here on the holiday, since I'm moving to Ice berg isle soon!" You said while she looked at you in shock. "Your moving?!" She yelled. "Yeah... But i will visit some times!" You said sadly. Dolphi nodded. "Im not scared! No matter what, Im going to make this day the happiest day on sea!" She exclaimed, while putting her arms on her hips. You giggled while blushed. "Lets go!" You said while pulling her arm.

On the happy event... You and Dolphi had the greatest day on the sea... But you moved away..

SO Sorry if it was short..