Licorice X Reader (2)

Looking up at Licorice in curiosity. You tilted your head a bit not understanding. "What do you mean?" You asked. Licorice sighed as he stared at you coldly. "You don't remember? This trash must have removed the memory.." He said to himself. "What?" Licorice shook his head. "I'll explain.."

  -Before you left-

   "Licorice!" You called out as you sprinted towards the small child in front of you. "Hi." Is all he responded. You smiled. "Wanna hang out? I already asked your 'mom' if we can." You said. Licorice nodded and tugged your hand. "What is it?" You asked. "D..D-Do you have any candy?" He asked. You nodded as you pulled out a black lollipop and gave it to Licorice. "T-Thank you.." He mumbled as he began to lick the lollipop as he blushed. You giggled as you hugged him. "Aww~ I wish we could be friends forever! But you father said he'll need you in a bit." You said as you released the hug as you stared at him with worried eyes.

   Licorice pouted a but since he didn't want to do to his father. But he had to anyway. "(Y/N).. Can you come with me?" Licorice asked as he held your hand. You were quite flustered as you were shocked by him words but nodded in approval. Licorice flashed a smile as he guided you towards the mansion that his father is. He teleported for a short cut as he looked a bit disappointed about going here. You walked towards the door, pulling Licorice along as you knocked twice. You stepped back as 2 guards opened the door. They both let you in since you both were send by Satanick.

  You both walked up the stairs as you looked around, admiring the place even though the area was pitch black. Walking to the top floor, stood a door. Licorice was the once who knocked this time. "Come in.." Came a groggy voice as you opened the door. Satanick sat on his office chair as he had piles of paper work to do. His gaze were fixed on both of you as his energy rises once again. He stood up with a smirk on his face as he shared a conferring aura as you felt like nothing will go wrong.

   "Why did you call us, trash?" Licorice glared as he bit on the lollipop in anger as you sweat dropped. "Us? I didn't mean to bring (Y/N) with you." Satanick stopped as he stared at you with curiosity along with a lusty gaze. "I wanted to talk to you privately, Licorice." His father requested. You let go of Licorice' hand as you nodded at him that you were going to be outside his office. Licorice was pretty sad that you had to leave. But he faced his father once more as he glared. "What's with the face? I haven't done anything!" Satanick said innocently.

  "Yeah and just get to the point!" Licorice demanded as Satanick smiled. "I wanted you here because I wanted to discuss something with you!" He said. Licorice was curious as he listened for more. "Since you don't like me.. We'll make a deal... You live with Ivlis.. then (Y/N) will be in my service." Satanick said. Licorice wanted to always live with his mother but he also wanted (Y/N) to be his friend forever.. So do you know what what he'll choose? "Deal.." Licorice said. Satanick smirked at his responce as he created a portal that led to the Flame world. Licorice walked up to the portal as he stopped and took a small glance at Satanick before he walked in.

   Satanick stood up from his seat as you walked over to the door and opened them. You faced Satanick with questionable eyes as you looked up at his with worry. "Don't worry my sweet little angel.." Satanick said as he picked you up. "Everything's going to be alright.."

   -End of back story-
  You stared at Licorice with a shocked expression as you gained everything back. Your missing memories.. "I...I-I'm so sorry, (Y/N).." Licorice said as he tried to walk up to you but only for you to step back. Licorice was close to tears as you looked up at him with a painful stare. "We were friends.. Now we are not.." You declared as you looked at the ground. "If this deal was made.. then i'll do as you please.." You said as you walked towards Satanick and used a spell to heal his wounds. Satanick stood up as he looked at you with surprised eyes. "I will continue to serve Master Satanick if this is what this deal meant.." You said. Licorice walked up to you. "You dont have too!" Licorice yelled as tears glided down his cheeks. "You made this deal.. and it's your job to fix it.." You said for the last time to Licorice. You teleported back to the pitch black world leaving Licorice emotional on the ground but crunching was heard as well. Licorice looked to his right as he spotted Ivlis in a chair with pop corn. "What a drama.. It was pretty interesting though.. When's the next part?"

  "Shut up!"