Old X Reader

Requested by:Elizabeth-Senpai

You walked around the deep blue sea after the sea of death invaded the sea. "Wadda! I'll be walking around for a bit alright!" You yelled. "Alright! Be back soon, The princess needs to see us later!" Wadanohara yelled back. You walked out of the house as you walked toward the entrance of the sea. You looked around to see everything the same. You heard a groan as you turned to your Left. Your eyes widen in shock to see Old. One of the sea of death invaders. If you were honest, you thought he was pretty cute. But... You'll have to still treat him as your enemy. " H E Y . . " You growled with your dark voice. He turned around a bit scared. " So your back.." You said while you walked up to him. "Heh..Well what do ya know, it's
(Y/N)-chan.." He said while coughing. "Couldn't make it back to the your sea, eh?" You crossed your arms as you glared slightly. Old slowly got up and stared down at you. "Heh, your short.." Old said in a teasing tone. "Eh?! Don't judge me for being small. Your an Oldman!" You just realized you make a pun out of his name. "Pfft, Hahaha!" You laughed as he just stared down at you trying to make a emotionless face but failed. He giggled as both of you laughed like idiots.

"Pfft... B-But hey, you should leave this sea... If I were honest. I don't want you to get caught.." Old looked at you shocked. "Oh? Being nice to me?" He said while winking. You blushed as you lightly punched his arm. "Shut up!" You said. He giggled a bit as you blankly stared at him. "Heh, you are a already an Old Girl~" He smirked. You were shocked how he made a pun out his own name. You smiled a bit as you felt your self getting carried "Gah?!" You saw old caring you bride style as you blushed when he smirked again. "Hey! Please let me go!" You yelled as you tried to get away from his grip, but it didn't even budge. His smirk expanded as he gave you a peek on the lips. You blushed furiously as you struggled to get away. Nothing worked as you didn't even dare to look at him. "Oh come on (Y/N)!~ It's just a kiss!~" Old said as he placed you on the sea surface as he grabbed your hands covering your face. "Come on! Please?~" You can sense him giving you a pair of puppy eyes as you sighed again. You uncovered your face and looked at him blushing slightly. "There's no need to be shy anymore!~ At least... I took your first kiss!~" "Hah?!" You faced him but only to see him running away from you. "Gah! Get back here!" You yelled as you tried to catch up with him. But you failed. "Too bad, (Y/N)!!"

DONT KILL ME IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT!
Next: Are you alright? || Yukisada X Female Arctic Wolf Reader