Idate X Lepord Seal! Reader

My New Playmates~
Requested by:Nat-The-Black-Cat

You walked around Ice berg isle with a huge smile on your face. You got done with playing with Pearco as you skipped around the snow. You felt like being watched, but you ignored it. "You ended up being slammed to the ground as you yelped in pain as you hit the ground... or should i say ice. You opened your eyes as you heared the person on top of you was giving you a toothy grin. "Hehe~ Look what i have here~ A new playmate~" The Orca said while puffing out smoke. You coughed as you gave a glare. "Shut it Orca!" You yelled while getting a bit nervous. Idate giggled and gave you a toothy grin. "Tch.. Let.... Me....GO!!" You kicked him there as he trembled in pain. "Gah!" He grunted in pain as you got up and ran away. You ran towards your house as you slammed your door shut. "Hah...hah..." You panted as you jumped into your bed. "Ugh... I Feel dead...." "Thats because you are dead~" You sat up to see Idate slouching on your door as it was closed. "WTF? Get out!" You threw your pillow as he caught it in mid air. "Let's have lots of fun shall we?"
-Time Skip-
You felt dead. No, you felt like you just got hit by 5 trucks all at once. "Ugh..." You groaned as you put your dress back on. Idate made you change each others cloths and played a bit, You felt horrible since it was tobacco. You went out side and looked around. Idate was there, again. "Heya~" He said. "That was fun~ Im glad we played today~" "Fuck you.." Idate pecked your lips. "No... I fucked you~"

So sorry this was short, i was in a hurry and I couldn't do it later
Next: Licorice X Reader