Lowrie X Reader (2)

The continue of A ruined confession || Lowrie X Reader
Requested by:Oceanpriestess

    "(Y/N)!" A voice called your name. Right now you were watering the flowers in the garden. You turned around and spotted Lowire running towards you. "Yes?" You responded.  He stopped running and had a nervous look on his face. "H-Hey, There's going to be a Devils party, And were invited. Do you want to come?" He asked while sweat dropping. Your face lit up with excitement and jumped. "YEAH!!" You responded.  He smiled and sighed. "When will we go?" You asked. "We can go now. The party will starts in 30 minutes" You nodded and made a serious face after that.  "How are we going to go?" You asked. "One of the Devils named Reficul said that we'll us
in the cards. In fact, Froze gave one too me." You smiled once again. "Can we go now?" You asked. He nodded and pulled a card out and said odd words. Maybe he was summoning the devil.  A dark shadow appeared in front of us and a devil so called 'Reficul' appeared. "So you decided?" She asked. You looked at the devil and smiled. She smiled back slightly and faced Lowrie again.  She opened a portal and looked back at you. "Are you sure you want to go? There's an Airhead Devil and a peverted devil that I know.." She said. "Oh.. I'm fine with that!" You said. She nodded and signaled us to jump in. You arrived in the pitch black world in front of a bar. "This is where the party is.... Try not to speak to the devil in pink.." You nodded. Reficul opened the door. And you and Lowrie walked in. You saw Kcalb. "Mr.Kcalb?" You called. The devil turned around and saw you.
"(Y/N)?" He said your name weakly. "U-Um... Yeah" you got nervous as you looked back at Lowrie. He faced you nervously and sighed. Reficul lead you guys to a seat as you looked over to your right to see a devil with purple horns and a devil who has a scarf who had different colored wings. They were arguing as Reficul smacked the devil with the scarfs as he passed out.. "Ah?"  You were very confused. 'Is this what a Devils party is like?' You asked yourself as you sweat dropped. The devil with purple horns noticed you weren't a devil and smirked. You stared at the table thinking.... "Miss?" You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up. The bartender had a piece of paper taped on his face."Yes?" You responded while smiling. "Would you like anything to drink?" He asked. "Just... Water for now.." He nodded and went to get your drink. "Lowrie... What is there to do?" You asked. Before he could respond. Another Devils arms grabbed his shoulders and shook them. "I know what to do!~ We can play together an-" Lowrie punched him in the face
And gave a deadly glare. "Don't tell her those thing.." His voice changed to a deep deadly voice. You tapped his shoulder. "Calm down!" You said while sweat dropping a bit. He grit his teeth a bit and sighed. "Fine.." He rolled his eyes a bit as you looked at the flame devil. You sat up and tapped Reficuls shoulder. "Is he alright?" You asked while eyeing him. "Yeah, just knocked out.." She said while squinting her eyes. "Your wings fluttered a bit from her response. You spotted a female devil with all pink. You lightly tapped on her shoulder. She faced you with a blank stare and mumbled a 'yes' You can tell she want happy. "A..Are you alright?" You asked with worry mixed in your tone. She nodded and sighed. "(Y/N).." Reficul called your name and gave you a small glare. 'Ah.. Right.. She told me to not to speck to this devil..' You nodded and faced the devil who gave you a confused look. "S-Sorry, gotta go.." She nodded and faced the bar tabled once again. You sighed as you walked back to your seat and looked side to side.

Lowrie's POV
"........wrie..." 'Hm?' "Low...wrie.." 'Is someone calling me?' "Lowrie!" He snapped out his little world and faced you. "Yes sweetie?" He said. "Ive been calling you! Are you okay?" You asked as your eyes filled with worry. He nodded and sighed. He looked at the ground as Satanick sat up. "Fufufu~" He giggled a bit. You faced him along with Lowrie. You stood out of your seat and crouched in front of him. "A-Are you okay?" You poked his head as you were tackled to the floor. "Gah!" You yelped in pain as his arm pined you on the ground. 'WTF?!' Lowrie quickly interfered by kicking his hip as he hissed in pain. (Ouch..) lowrie pulled you put as he hugged you from behind. "Are you alright?" He asked as he faced you. "Erm... Y-Yeah?" You asked while getting nervous. "Good" He pecked your lips and brought your back to the bar table. "Hey...Lowrie" You called out. "Yeah?" Lowrie responded while facing you. "If this is a devil party..."
'Oh Shit..' "Are you one?" Her face tried to hid her fear inside her. I quickly put my hands up.
"W-Well Kind of!" I quickly said and sweat dropping. (Y/N) remained silent as she peck his check. "Well..... Your my favorite devil~"

Next: Our Wedding Day || Justim X Female angel Reader