Ivlis X Reader

Dear Emalf,
The Flame Devil, Ivlis. He seemed to be in a bad mood for a while now for no reason. All he says that he misses his child hood friend. I mean come on! Maybe his friend is in a happy place, in a diffrent world.. i guess. Maybe I should leave him alone. What do you think?
-Reita
Emalf received the note from Reita in his home. He got a piece of paper and wrote back.

Dear Reita,
I received your letter. Thats effen' odd about the devil. He usually just more energetic. But without the pitch black devil.. Do you think Ill contract Licorice and cheer em up?
- Emalf

Each day has been very odd from the flame devils mood. He always went all silent when his residents mention the land of sun. You were his child hood friend and made him feel happy when you both grew up. He was always wondering where you were.. Not minding if you are dead or alive. You were an angel/demon who was abandoned from the land of sun. But that wasn't your God. Ivlis has always gave a gloomy expression towards everyone, even the pitch black devil.. He always acted frightened.. but he didn't seem to care.
(What a weird intro..)

Ivlis's POV
I was not angry towards any of the residents anymore. When Reita mentioned The land of sun. It reminded me about (Y/N). She made me feel more conference and brave. She made me furious how she isn't here any more.. But I kept giving a gloomy expression. It will only change if (Y/N) was here again. But i only know that Peomi knows her..

But she stayed quiet about the situation..

I sighed and slouched on my throne and stared at the ceiling listening to the silence. The door opened to see my small daughter Peomi.... I faced her.. she looked terrified. This time i gave a concerned expression. "Whats Wrong?" I asked. Peomi sighed nervously as sweat dropped. "D-Daddy...Its about (Y/N).." I glared at her. "She's... She's gone.. She died from Kcalb.." Peomi cried and ran. I growled and scratched my throne angrily. I had to get revenge. I had to! I have to get revenge for (Y/N) and Siralos!

The flame devil... He attacked the gray world. Trying and trying his best to kill its devil.. But he failed and was almost half dead when Reficul got in the way to return from his world... Im sorry (Y/n)..

This was weird, sorry..XD

Next: Satanick X Child! Reader X Lil