G-Gaara?!

Your P.O.V
I teleported over to Naruto, to see a....Man-Cat? Holding a kid and threatening him, calling him a brat, yada, yada. I just yawned and punched him in the face, then sorta beat him to the ground. Okay, maybe I went a little overboard, but I saved the kid, right? "Stop messing with the-uh what?" Sasuke seemed surprised I could beat the Man-Cat, whatever, "Can't you even finish a sentence Duckbutt?" I said smirking, he just 'tched' at me. I then felt a presence on the tree, so I threw Man-Cat at it....what I didn't expect was, sand to catch him?! "G-Gaara is that really you?!"I asked, "(Y-Y/N)!?" A raspy voice asked me. "GAARA!!!" I yelled and gave him the biggest hug ever. "(Y/N) where did you go?" He asked. I don't actually know, that's kinda sad. "Sorry Gaara but I had to protect something and someone." Then there was something heavy on my head. "A-AKAMARU G-get off my head please" he seemed happy to have found me. Then Kiba came and span me around in a hug, until sand came and ripped us apart. Kiba glared at Gaara. Gaara glared back. I just facepalmed, Naruto chanted,"fight,fight,fight", Sakura was being an annoying fangirl, Sasuke 'tched' and Akamaru....he....took a nap. I just grabbed both Kiba and Gaara's hand, and ran,they seemed confused but I was taking them somewhere important to me.

(A/N): Gomen,I couldn't update yesterday. I hope you all like my story so far. Don't worry Gaara isn't gonna be a lover, he's just a very over protective friend of yours. Anyway thanks for reading, and being patient for updates see ya later, BAI (•^•)