The Chunin Exams

Your P.O.V
I was just walking through the village, smiling, but on the inside, I was scared of what was coming. It was dangerous and it would be a threat to the whole village. But today I had to speak with the Hokage, so I was on the way to his office now. I knocked on the door and heard a gruff, "Come in" from the other side of the door. As I walked in he was sitting and puffing his pipe. "So what am I to do about the Chunin Exams?" I ask. "You are to be an Anbu guard, but don't let anyone know it is you." He responded, "Very well, and you are aware of what is coming?" He only nodded as a reply, then I left.
Magical time skip toooooo~~~~
The Chunin Exams----------
I already had my Anbu clothes, and as I watched everyone go into the Forest Of Death, I could sense Gaara wanted blood. As long as he didn't kill my friends, I was fine. I was covering my face with a mask, as I patrolled the ground. But as I was watching Team 7 with my Jutsu, Orochimaru came and they had an epic battle. When Orochimaru bit Sasuke I didn't care, that Sasuke was doomed from the start.  But that wasn't what bothered me, it was the fact Kabuto was helping them out, when Kabuto was clearly a spy. I couldn't tell anyone, so I'll wait until I can battle.

(A/N): Thanks for waiting soooooo long for this chapter, and soon I'm going to end this book, I know, sad. But I'll make sure to give you guys an ending you won't forget, BAI (•^•)