Sayornara?

My P.O.V
I let the darkness consume me, I had to have a little chat with.....him. I opened my eyes, but inside my head this time. "Hm? The human is finally back?" A deep voice asked. "Hell yeah I'm back. What's up Netreo?" I say, with my signature grin. "It's been a while, (Y/N) why are you here?" He asked. "Here's the deal. I'm dying, so you will too. So please lend me your power, so we both can survive." I say. He considers, "Why do you want to live so badly?" He asked me. Heh, isn't that obvious?
Kiba's P.O.V
She isn't dead. I won't expect that. She won't die, she's not that weak. We all knew that. Naruto, Lee, Sasuke, Kakashi, Guy, Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Ten-Ten, Hinata, Shino, Akamaru, and me, we all sat there, in the emergency room, just waiting. We all were just waiting for her, for her to wake up, for her to speak, for her to smile. Everyone was silent, the air so suspenseful, except for the sound of Choji stress eating. We were all scared, worried, depressed, but Naruto, he went.....well he went Naruto. "DONT WORRY GUYS, SHES GONNA SURVIVE!!! BELIEVE IT!!!" He yelled breaking the silence. Everyone smiles or lightly laughed at him, but we eventually went back to the silence. Then a doctor walked over to us. "You may see her, but she is still asleep." He says. With that I'm already 20 feet away heading for her door. Just as I slam open her door, I see the room, empty.