What goes around will come around

Your P.O.V
I was running, just running, far, far, away. Before I knew it I was on top of the Hokage Monument. "Hey, (Y/N)." A voice said. "O-oh hey N-Naruto." I say slightly surprised he was here. There was a very long silence, until he spoke up. "Y'know your not the only monster...." He started. "I am too, I may not like it but I deal with it, Ya'know?" "I see.....Naruto may I ask you something?" I ask him. He just nodded.  "A-are people afraid, or hate you? I'm S-sorry for asking." I say. He doesn't respond. "You don't have to tell me, I already know." I say. He looks at me surprised, "I used to live here to Naruto." "WHHHHHAAAAAATTTT!!!!?!???" He yells. "Mhmm, remember?" I asked but it seems his flashback already started.
Naruto's P.O.V
She used to live here?!?! Wait was she.....
Flashback
I sat all alone on the swing, watching all the kids go home with there moms and dads. I felt lonely and sad. As I walked home, the people of the village called me freak, monster and loser. Then a group of boys came to throw rocks at me, just as they were about to throw a voice spoke. "Don't you dare hurt him!!" It spoke with authority, "I-ITS THE PRINCESS, EVERYONE BOW!!!" I heard the lead boy yell. "Now, shoo" she said. "Hey are you okay?" She asked while holding out her hand. "W-why don't you run or call me m-monster!?" I stupidly asked her. She laughed and wore the brightest smile ever. "It's cause I'm a monster too, but don't tell anyone, Kay?" She says, I just nod. "Now keep smiling!!! No one would call you monster if you prove you aren't. So become a great Kunochi and show these people your somebody!!!" She said encouragingly, with that she left and never returned. That was the day the whole (L/N) clan was slaughtered, the day everyone forgot about the Princess.
End of flashback
So it was her, but how?! Now she is asking me for help, and there was only one thing I could say to her. "Just keep smiling!!! Nobody can call you a monster if you prove your not. So go out there and prove you're somebody, BELIEVE IT!!!" I yell, she starts giggling. "Guess I did teach ya something, a'ye Naruto?" She said while smiling the same bright smile. "Y-Yeah, BELIEVE IT!!! Now get out there and take your own advice!!" "OKAY!!!" She yells in response. It seems the whole village was happy, since the princess had returned, but there was still something.
Your P.O.V
There was definitely something coming. And I didn't like the sound of it.