The battle begins

Kiba's P.O.V
(Y/N) has been missing ever since the beginning of the Chunin Exams. Nobody can find her, but sometimes I can sense her. As I was walking past a group of Anbu, I swear, I smelled her sent. But I had to ignore it, since I needed to train. She said to wait for her, that she'll be back. So I'll wait for her.....hopefully she'll be back soon.
Another time skip~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
As I was watching Gaara fight Lee I knew this wouldn't be good. I let it play out until he used Sand Coffin, after Guy Sensei jumped in I jumped over to Gaara. "GAARA YOU MUST CONTROL YOURSELF!!" I yell. He can't hear me, Shukaku has taken over his brain. I hug him, "Don't worry I'm here" I whisper into his ear. He finally realized that I was here, so I laugh gently. I let him go and wave,"Now don't kill yourself, or anyone else." I say and disappear. Sasuke.....he's doomed.
One month time skip|~~~
Today is the day Gaara and Sasuke go head, to head. Something is off, Gaara hasn't spoken to me, or anyone else normally. Then Shukaku took over his body, and basically Orochimaru showed up, and him and the Hokage were battling to the death. I was scared, obviously, but I had to battle. I fought, and fought, alongside Kiba, who was to busy to notice me. I also had my mask on too so.... Anyway as we were fighting  Akamaru seemed to have gotten injured. Then as Kiba was distracted his opponent from the Sand attacked. The next thing I know I've been stabbed in the leg, but I keep running to Kiba. "K-KIBA!!" Is all I splutter as I stand and protect him from the on coming attack. Kiba is protected, I'm getting stabbed with multiple weapons, and The Hokage is being murdered. My rage kicks in, and My eyes go red. "DRAGON'S RAGE JUTSU!!" I yell using the last of my chakra. All the enemies I can see fall dead, and I fall with them. Just as I'm about to close my eyes, Akamaru's whimper wakes me. With all of my energy I place a shaky hand on his head. "G-Good boy...." I say weakly. I just lay there, until I hear Kiba approach me.