D-dead

Kiba's P.O.V
As I saw Sasuke just kill (Y/N) right then straight on the spot. All I could do was run and catch her falling body, Akamaru was also as worried as me. When we finally got to her Sasuke stopped me, I just growled at him, along with Akamaru's barks. "Can't you see, she beat me, but this is not her." He said. I looked at him then (Y/N)'s body, something might have been wrong, but I was probably to angry to notice. "YOU KILLED HER SASUKE, YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me shocked I had just told everyone my feelings, but one face in the crowd caught my gaze.
Your P.O.V
Sasuke was pretty smart, finding out that I was using a puppet this whole time. Everyone was freaking out when he killed it and crowded around the area. I guess it's time to come out of hiding. Then I heard Kiba yell, "YOU JUST KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" M-Me t-the love of h-is l-life?! He was looking around the crowd and made eye contact with...me. I looked at him, felt my heart flutter, my face turned hot, I was nervous. But I wasn't used to this emotion, so I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. I ran all the way back home, feeling to nervous to look Kiba even in the eye. Then when I got home I dove into the Lake, and swam straight down. Hoping I would cool down, but it didn't work.