Love is near....But yet so far

Your P.O.V
I hated hospitals. Well I hated being a patient. I had just jumped out of the window when I heard the door slam open. I had planned to use my chakra and stand on the wall, but I guess I wasn't fully recovered. And I fell, off a 7 story building. But it wasn't to bad, Netreo took over and moved me to where I'd land on my feet. I was just sitting in the grass, smiling and taking in the outside world. "Okay Netreo, you are now free." I say. With those words Netreo's forgotten spirit flew out of my body. Then he landed next to me in a solid form, with his half-tail swishing happily. "Thank you, human. Without you I wouldn't be alive." "The feelings mutual, thanks." We exchange words. "Bye Netreo, come and Visit on holidays, Kay?" I say, he just nods and disappears in a puff of smoke. Peace and quiet at la- "(Y/N)!!!!!" I heard a voice yell, guess I was wrong. As I turn around Kiba is there smiling brighter than the sun. Then Akamaru came and jumped on my lap, licking my face. "Hey Akamaru, Kiba." I say, also smiling as bright as the sun. I hadn't noticed but the Stars had already come out, and I was really hungry. "(Y/N)....C-Can I ask you something?" He says. I hum in response. "Did you r-really mean what you said, you know, in the b-battle field?" He asked me. I lean against his shoulder, I feel him stiffen but soon recovers. "Yeah....I did, I ment everything.....I do love you Kiba, you idiot." I say with a small smirk on my face. I then turned around and pulled him around to face me. "S-s-so uh, a-are w-w-we gon-nna k-kiss?!" He asked flushed. "I would, but I don't know how, sorry." I say he seems relived, but sorta sad at the same time. "Do you wanna?" I ask. He immediately becomes Hinata and stutters and babbles uncontrollably. I just lightly laugh and pull him in for a kiss. I hold it for a good 5 seconds and let go. Then he blushes red, his eyes wide, then he nervously laughs. I bonk my forehead into his, "Your adorable" "Y-your beautiful." We have a deep moment, while Akamaru sleeps on the grass. I pull away from him, and let out an annoyed sigh. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE I KNOW YOUR HERE, COME OUT NOW AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DIE!!!!" I yell. Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Sasuke, Neji, Ten-Ten, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Shino and Gaara all come out of the shadows.  "WAIT WHAT?!??? WERE YOU GUYS WATCHING US THIS WHOLE TIME?????!" Kiba yells. "Yeah they were. Right Akamaru?" I ask he barks happily in response. "HEY LETS GET RAMEN TO CELEBRATE!!! DATTABAYO!!!" Naruto yells. "Yeah sounds nice." I say. Everyone nods in agreement, but Gaara just walked away. Well he never really liked ramen anyway..... I'm so happy though. I have Kiba back, I'm alive, and I have some great friends. How nice.
~
~
~
I opened my eyes....WHATS HAPPENING?!?! I get up off my bed and look around. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??!?!?" I yell to myself. "(Y/N)!!! Get ready for school!!!" I hear my mom yell. Wait mom....dad!!! My brothers!!! My sisters!!! They're all alive!!! I run downstairs, wait I'm still confused.... "Mom...how old am I, where do I live, and what school do I go to?" I ask her. She seems confused but answers. "Your 12 years old, you live in The hidden Leaf Village, and your going to The ninja Academy. Why do you want to know?" She asked confused. "No reason....one more thing, am I engaged to anyone?" I ask. She chuckles, "Yeah, does a Kiba-Kun ring a bell?" She asked in a teasing voice. I just smiled and nodded, wait....does he like me still? Or was that all from my imagination? That would suck @$$... Well only one way to find out. I got dressed and teleported to school, when I got there Sasuke was being fangirled over. I just bypassed him and said,"Morning Duck--I mean Sasugay." He looks really annoyed but I wave it off, I hear a couple laughs from around the room. Then I go and take my seat next to Naruto. He seems confused, as he's about to ask a question, Eruka-Sensei walked in so he couldn't say anything. I was really bored in class, I wanted it to be lunch already. So I could talk to Kiba, and eat since I skipped breakfast.
~
~
Class was almost over, but Eruka-Sensei kept talking. I was gonna zone out again but I say a wad of paper flying my way. I just grabbed it without looking up. As I opened it up there were some words scribbled in, it kinda looked like,"meet me at lunch..." No one had signed it, but as I looked around the class there were only one pair of eyes that met mine. Kiba's. Once we made eye contact, I held up the paper. He nodded and I nodded too, then I looked back at the paper. His handwriting could use some work, maybe I can help. Nah...he doesn't need it, but seriously Akamaru can write better than this.