How Our Story Ends

~<>Time skip to your return<>~
Your P.O.V
I'm finally back home, the place where Kiba is. I've missed him....I probably sound stupid but whatever. "HEY!! (Y/N) your finally back!!" It was Kiba, and Akamaru was there too. I just went and hugged him. "Heh, I'm happy to be back Kiba!" I say. "Oh right, *Gulp* I wanted to ask you something......" he says looking a little scared. Wait he's not....doing the thing....right?!
Kiba's P.O.V
Alright, it was time. Deep breaths, be calm, don't stutter. "U-uh (Y-Y/N), I know we are still to young to be married, but.....w-will you, p-promise to marry me when we're old enough?" I say as I take a promise ring outta my pocket. Silence.....she wasn't saying anything. I slowly started to look up. There it was, her crying face. Her tears were silent, she was smiling though. "M-mhmm...I, I promise!!" She yells as we share a hug.
3rd Person View
The two break their hug, still smiling and crying. "AWW COM'ON!!! YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN KISS!!!" Naruto's voice. Both Kiba and (Y/N) laugh. As they lean in and share a deep, passionate kiss. "WOOHOO!!! FINALLY THAT TOOK FOREVER!!" Naruto, again, yelled out. "OKAY I'M DONE, NARUTO YOU'RE SO DEAD!!" (Y/N) yelled running after him. "Now that's my girl, and I won't let anything happen to her." Kiba said, with a huge grin.

Here's an interactive part just for fun!!
(Y/N) sat on the hospital bed crying in pain. "Don't worry I'm right here next to you" An older Kiba says holding her hand. She smiles through her tears, when a baby's cry can be heard. "Congratulations Mrs. Inuzuka, it's a
A.) Boy
B.) Girl
C.) Twins (one boy + one girl)
Story Choice A
"It's a boy, a very healthy boy." The Doctor says. Both the parents happily smile, one extremely exhausted. A small baby is placed in (Y/N)'s arm, crying softly. "H-hi there, my dear child...." The proud mother says, caressing the signature red triangles on his cheeks.
Story Choice B
"It's a Girl, but she does seem a bit sickly....." the doctor cautiously says. "C-Can I at least hold her?"(Y/N) asked getting slightly impatient. He handed the baby to her, the baby was sleeping soundly, hiccuping or coughing from time to time. "She's, adorable!" Kiba yelled out loud, making the new mother smile. "Yup, and she's all ours!"
Story Choice C
"It's a Boy!--wait, no, there's another one on its way!" The doctor yelled. "WHAT?!? ARGGHHH!!" (Y/N) yells in pain. Kiba's hand felt like it was gonna break. "THERE SHE'S OUT!! CONGRATULATIONS A BOY AND GIRL!!" The doctor says out of breath. "K-Kiba, I'm so happy, thank you." (Y/N) says softly. Kiba was crying and laughing all in one. "N-no thank you....my dearest (Y/N). " Kiba says back.

A:N Thanks to everyone who read my book!! PLZ stick around for my GaaraxReader book anyway, see y'all round bye 👋🏻 ;-)