Love Confusion

Third person view
It was finally lunch, Kiba and Akamaru scurried out the door. (Y/N) followed close behind them, wondering why they ran so fast. They stopped in front of class room C-2....the room where you met everyone. He seemed to stare at the door, probably thinking of that day.
Flashback
You and Kiba were both in the 2nd grade, so was everyone else. You had never gone to school before, and everyone already knew everyone. But then you saw someone. The Kiba-Kun you played with, until he was old enough to go to school. You were happy to see him, but to shy to approach him. So you hid behind the classroom door. You didn't like it here, you wanted to go home, because you were afraid. Afraid of what the other kids would think, of a new girl like you. If they would be friends with a monster.....but then you heard a familiar voice. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!! NARUTO UZAMAKI IS GONNA BE THE HOKAGE, SO I'LL BE RECOGNIZED AS A SOMEBODY!!!! BELIEVE  IT!!!!" The hyper active ninja. This caused you to peak through the door, and everyone turned to look at you. You froze in horror and shock...."I-I u-umm.....I -I" was all you could stutter. You looked down at the floor only to see Akamaru there barking happily. You knelt down to pet him forgetting that everyone else was staring at you. Sooner or later everyone except Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, and his fangirls, were talking to you.
Flashback over
"Soooo, why are we here?" You asked him confused. "U-uhhmm I just wanted to ask you something i-important." He said slightly blushing. "Ummm.....sure" you reply.
Your P.O.V
What could he possibly mean? Important question? About what....why are boys so confusing? He stood there and stared, I stared back. He looked away and opened his mouth, but I couldn't hear any sounds.....nothing happened....time froze, I was the only one moving. The hell is going on?