The Heart

Kiba's P.O.V
I tried to run after (Y/N) but as we got closer to her house she disappeared. I was walking around the lake with Akamaru while he tried to sniff her out. Why, why did she run? Run away from......from me. As I was about to turn around and leave, Akamaru started barking happily. Then I heard a 'Shhh' from someone making Akamaru stop barking. As I walked over to Akamaru's barking, I saw (Y/N) standing on the water, with her hair down. But something still wasn't right, she was crying.
Your P.O.V
Akamaru had found me, so I stood on the water, then I remembered what had happened. There was something coming from my eyes, I was crying. Why? I didn't know myself. Then Akamaru barked to me, " Kiba is here, he's standing behind you." For some reason that made me feel nervous, I didn't wanna face him, or talk to him, I just wanted to be alone. "Kiba, p-please leave me alone" I said trying not to let my voice crack. "Sorry (Y/N), but I'm not leaving the one I love, crying here all alone." I heard him say. That only made me cry more, why? Then I felt arms embrace me from behind, "I'm not letting you go (Y/N)" he said. He was so warm, I then finally stopped crying and smiled. "Hehe, looks like you worked on your chakra control, huh?" I asked. I heard a light chuckle, "Yeah, I couldn't let you beat me right, Hime-San?" He said. I accidentally let a gasp escape my lips, and I started to cry again," So you do remember." I said through my tears, I then turned around and hugged him back. Then there was a sharp pain, in my back.