Friends

Your P.O.V
I went for a walk when Shikamaru came up to me. "So...wanna introduce me to everyone?" I asked him. He just sighed and told me to meet him at a BQQ place, and dress nice. I sighed, "How nice?" "Really." He responded. "Ugh, Fine. See ya" I said as I waved and ran to my home.
Time Skip to Dinner.....brought to you by-Choji's Crunchy Potato chips.
I still had an hour be for the meet so I wound up walking around the village. While I was, a few guys whistled, others blushed and looked away, and one fainted. I hope none of this happens with, Kiba and his friends. That'd be really, really awkward. So it was time to meet everyone and when I got there most of the guys blushed. Actually all of them did, but Kiba he looked angry. Wonder why.....
Kiba's P.O.V
OF COURSE I'M PISSED. All of my friends are checking out (Y/N). "Well let's eat, I'm hungry!!" Choji yelled. (Y/N) smiled at him. "Same, I'm so hungry" she said. Then they walked in together. Talking about potato chip brands.
3rd Person View
Everyone had sat at the table, Ino and Sakura were sitting with Sasuke. Kiba and Shikamaru had sat next to (Y/N). "So who is everyone?" (Y/N) asked. "WELL I'M NARUTO THE FUTURE HOKAGE, BELIEVE IT!!!!" Naruto screamed. Everyone groaned but (Y/N) patted his back and said "Okay then 'Future Hokage' I believe it." That made Naruto quite happy. "I-I am H-Hin-Hinata." Hinata whispered. "Okay, Hi. " (Y/N) responded. Everyone else said their names. Then when it got to Shino a bunch of Beatles came and crawled up her arm. "Ooo, Shino there so pretty, can I keep one?" (Y/N) asked. Shino was sorta taken aback, so was everyone else, they haven't ever seen a girl who thought bugs were pretty.
Kiba's P.O.V
As long as (Y/N) is JUST, friends with all the dudes I'm fine. As I looked to my left I saw Sakura and Ino glaring at (Y/N) they almost looked like they wanted to kill her. Nah...who'd wanna kill her....Right? 
Ino and Sakura's P.O.V
This "(Y/N)" girl is trying to take away MY Sasuke. She has to die, so I'll kill her, tonight.
Your P.O.V
Well I made a lot of friends today, except Sakura and Ino, I like all of them. They seem fun, but I saw the scariest glares coming from Ino and Sakura. Well then the food came, and all the guys, except Duckbutt, talked and made me laugh. And every chance I got, I handed little Akamaru some food. Since Kiba was to caught up, glaring at the other dudes anytime they even looked at me. Wonder why......