Ninja Academy

Your P.O.V
The next day I went to the Ninja Academy with Kiba. I remembered most of my past, except for the most important thing. What exactly is inside off me? Once we arrive at the academy a bunch off other ninja talk, greet, and crowd around Kiba and Akamaru so I just stepped to the side. As I looked around the class I can see Shikamaru, Forehead, Naruto, and Duc- I mean Sasugay, all sitting at desk talking to other ninja. I just sigh and sit in the corner off the room, unnoticed by anyone. I didn't care, about the Chunin Exams, so I spaced out. Then at the end of class the teacher finally noticed me silently sitting in a corner. "You, who are you, please introduce yourself." He told me, I got up and walked to the front off the class. As I walked past forehead I could hear them insulting me, so I dropped a stink bomb under her seat. "Hi, I am (Y/N) (L/N)." I said. They all whispered among themselves, until the teacher......umm Iruka? I think was his name. Told them to shut up and sit down. Then Naruto shouted," SENSEI WHAT TEAM IS SHE GONNA BE ON!?!!!" I actually was wondering that myself....." Actually Naruto, by hokage order she is to test her skills sparing with our best student. Then talk to the Hokage." He responded. "SO SHE'LL BE FIGHTING ME, SENSEI!?!" Naruto asked. "No sorry Naruto, but I'll be fighting Sasugay." I said. He went and sulked in the corner, I kinda felt bad for him, then my stink bomb went off. "AHHHH, IT STINKS!!!" "ITS COMING FROM SAKURA!!!" Then everyone erupted in laughter while Sakura was so embarrassed so asked to be excused. I then looked at Iruka-Sensei, "So when do I fight?" I asked. "Hmm....lets make it....tomorrow at lunch. You guys can use, weapons, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. Well class dismissed." He said and walked outside. I sighed and went over to Kiba, "Well, are you gonna go see your team, or are we gonna go home?" I asked. He seemed kinda depressed when he said he had to see his team, I didn't mind. Maybe I'll go meet the other ninja. Well I guess it's time for an adventure.