Rescue

Kiba's P.O.V
(Y/N)!! Where did you go!!?!? I was running through a dark forest, Akamaru leading me towards her sent. "HEY DATTABAYO!!!!" I hear a voice yell. "Naruto?" I say as I turn and look at him. And everyone was there, all 9 rookies, except for Sakura and Ino. Even Sasuke came,"What're you guys doing here!?!?" I ask with my wolffish grin. "We came to help rescue (Y/N)." A raspy voice said. "WAIT GAARA, WHAT THE HELL!!" I yell, everyone turns to look at the red head standing in the back. He just smirked. "Whatever, let's go." Sasuke said.
Your P.O.V
The dragon seemed to notice the object coming our way. Then I regained control of my body, and kicked Naraku's Ass. Then I heard a few people yell,"(Y/N)!!!!" Then they broke down the wall, and everyone even Gaara, had sweat drops on there heads. They probably were pretty shocked I didn't need help after all. "H-Hey, Umm....so let's go home" I said. They just nodded and we all went home. As we were walking back I was actually silent for once.
Sasuke's P.O.V
(Y/N) hasn't said anything since we found her, the whole group is worried, but I'm not it's probably because she has a stupid crush or something. Anyway Kiba keeps glancing at her whenever he has a chance. She clearly noticed, Idiot.
Your P.O.V
Kiba keeps looking at me. I hope he doesn't know about my "Half tailed Dragon" thing. He might hate me for it, so I must keep it a secret. From all of them.