My Story

Kiba's P.O.V
(Y/N) was really, and when I say really, I mean REALLY,beautiful in her dress. But I couldn't admit that, and when she mentioned something about me remembering something. What could she have ment, is there something I don't remember? Hopefully it just doesn't involve (Y/N).  Well dinner was......awkward.....but right after (Y/N) Went to her room, and me I went home. And unfortunately I had to swim through the lake.
Your P.O.V
I sat in my room looking at my vanity, then I had another flashback. 
Flashback
A little girl sat at her vanity, smiling while her mother did her hair. "Mommy?" The young girl asked. "Yes sweetie?" "Why do I have to marry Kiba-Kun?" The young girl asked. "Well you have to marry him, and tie our two families together." "Oh okay, I was just wondering. " the girl said smiling.
Later that night......
All I heard were screams. My mom, dad, brothers, and sisters were all being killed. The murderers wanted me, but my family protected me with there lives. While I hid under the floorboards. All I did was cry, I was no use. That's why I wanted to become a ninja.
End off flashback
That's right, I had remembered everything, except why those people wanted me. I then felt an emotion I had missed, sadness. I then just cried, and cried some more. Until I fell asleep, dreaming about my regrets.