My test

Your P.O.V
So today was the day of my test, first I went to school. Just sat there for the longest time, listening to Eruka-Sensei talk about Jutsu and stuff. Then it was finally Lunch time.
3rd Person View
Everybody was gathered at the school training grounds, there both Sasuke and (Y/N) were preparing for the fight. Sasuke was thinking of a strategy, while (Y/N)......what is she doing?
Your P.O.V
I was currently telepathically talking to Akamaru, since I was bored. "Will you two get in position for the fight!" Eruka yelled at me and Sasugay. He 'hmph' ed in response and I just hummed. When we were in fighting stance Eruka said,"READY, BEGIN!!!" And with that it started and ended in the blink of an eye.
Kiba's P.O.V
I was currently just shocked to death. My chibi form had fainted but I recovered quickly. So this was what happened.
Flashback
As Eruka had called start (Y/N) charged literally head first at Sasuke. He then  seemed to look scared, he was looking at her eyes. She had Sharingan and was crying blood. They then turned to Byakugan and then they turned completely black. Soon enough she had Sasuke pinned to the ground since he was in to much shock. And the crowd didn't applaud since they were so confused by her eyes. "What a weird girl......" They all thought
Flashback over
But then Sasuke did something horrible, he got up, grabbed her head and snapped her neck......she fell to the ground still crying blood.

Mwahhahahaha, I am evil for this cliffhanger. And I'm sorry for not updating, and I won't give you a lame excuse, you can think why I didn't update. Whelp see y'all later. BAI (•^•)