The truth

A:N This is your demon form.
Kiba's P.O.V
Everything was dark and cold, then there was a bright light, and I woke up. I was alone, starting up at the hospital ceiling. Then I remembered something, "(Y/N)!!?!" I say, as I frantically look for her. Where the hell are you?!
Your P.O.V
I was tied up in a dark room, all alone again. Then I heard a creaking behind me me. "Why (Y/N) its been a while, Huh?" A voice said. I knew this voice all to well. "Naraku..." I say as I clench my teeth. "Oh, so you do remember me." He says. "How could I forget, you tortured me without end. But is it okay for me to ask you a question?" "Of course" he says. "WHY DID YOU TORTURE ME ALL THOSE YEARS!?!"I scream on the verge of tears.  "Because that is what a monster like you deserves." He said. "W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY M-MONSTER!?!!" I yell while crying. Even though I knew the answer well. "You have the Half Tailed Dragon in you, who is more powerful then all the Tailed Beast combined. And the one who destroyed my village!!" He says filled with rage. I was now full out crying, but then it felt as if something awoke inside of me. "Hehe, how does it feel to be a Monster (Y/N)?" He says, obviously taunting me. "Shut up." A voice deeper then mine says. Soon enough my body's moving on its own. And I lose control, but I remain conscious. Then the deep voice speaks again,"This girl is not a monster, she has many friends in this world. And although she may not remember, but she also found and took care of me, after I was wounded in battle." It said. Naraku was now trembling with fear on the floor. But there was something that caught my attention. Something was coming, and coming fast.