Happy birthDay

I woke up early this morning it is my birthday yeah I'm finally 11 I couldn't wait till this birthday now that it is may 15 I'm finally 11. I spend most of my time hanging out with the weasleys Fred and George are my best friends they made the hurt of losing my parents and missing my brother go away. I have a crush on both of them but I wont admit it. I was going to get up when I heard 2 sets of foot steps run in and I knew instantly it was the twins they started to sing "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday lily happy birthday to you"

"morning to you too what are you 2 doing here" I said a little annoyed by my wake up I couldn't be mad at them.

"remus said we could come over" george said

 Then Fred continue "he didn't expect us this early ether"

"what does the birthday girl want to do" george asks im sucessfully one of the 3 people that can tell them apart. bill and percy are the other too even though they dont like to mention percy being able to.

 "can I get ready before I decide" they look at each other

"nope" they say I roll my eyes

"what I want to do right now is get ready and go get breakfast"

they both start giving me a round of applause "yeah she made a choice we will be in the kitchen waiting." Fred said I rolled my eyes and my best friends left the room. I got into a blue blouse and skirt. I made sure the shirt covered my scar I hate that stupid thing it is a never ending reminder of Voldemort. I made my hair long and braided it. Put on my sneakers and went down stairs. I could smell the food cooking yum I walked into the kitchen

"happy birthday lily" Remus said as he waved his wand to flip the pancakes.

"thanks Remus" I said I sat down at the table with Fred and George. I saw George starring at my outfit

"you look nice lils" fred said I felt blood rush to my cheeks

"thanks" I said George was still staring at the outfit I normally don't wear skirts. I wear tea shirts and jeans or sweats. i actaully kinda hate them but it is my birthday so i had to look nice. Remus put a stack of pancakes on the table along with bacon and eggs. Yummy!!

"thanks Remus" I said

then the twins said "yeah thanks" we ate breakfast kinda quiet seeing as we almost always had food in our mouths.

"so lily what do you want to do today" Remus asks me I shrug

"come on lils you got to chose something" George said Fred and George our the only people to call me lils for some reason.

"let's go to umm ummm how about" I was cut off by George "I never heard of umm ummm is it nice"

i playfully hit him in the arm  "shut up George let's go to digon alley" I said

"that sounds good" Remus said

"it sounds so much fun" Fred said I rolled my eyes and we left using floo powder. I was the second to go right after Remus the twins voluntarily went last. I pop up in digon ally remus helps me to my feet then Fred came while he was standing up George came hitting him down again I couldnt hold in the laughter. Fred glared at me but George was laughing too. after the twins got up we headed to the prank shop. We had to expand our pranks practice for school in a couple months. It will be fun to prank someone other than Ron Ginny or one another. We haven't been able to get Percy with him being at school which was always an easy target when we where little. Always studying for things that you don't really need to study for.

"let's get this" Fred said looking at some random prank object. After we got a bunch of random things we headed to get ice-cream. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them. At 1 we got board of the ally so we where headed home.