im sorry, shut up!

lily pov

its friday which means movie night the girls keep bugging me to get a date for it but i just broke up with george. not that i havent been asked by a lot of boys. the best was angelina telling me "i told you george still couldnt be trusted" even though she was a major suporter of us getting together.

i have been hiding out most of the week the only person that seemed to notice was fred. george thinks im avoiding him im really avoiding everyone. i hate losing my temper because i know im a powerful witch and i dont want to hurt anyone so i have just been hiding out in the ror which is where i am now.

"lily there you are come on the movie is about to start" it was fred

"i dont want to go" i say throwing a pillow at him

"lily you have been in a bad mood all week come on you chose a comedy just go have a laugh" fred says

"no" i say

"please you have been all moppy and it is no fun at least tell me what is wrong" fred asks sitting next to me.

"im confused about george because i know he wasnt in complete control of what he was saying but it still hurts and i dont want to see him. then half the guys in the school have asked me out and it is really annoying and i just want to hide away from it all"

"lily you cant hide away for ever" i lean into fred it doesnt mean anything just as friends.

"why not" i complain

"because you are hyper and caring and would go insane if you hide for another week"

"can i stay up here for the movie i dont want to see all the happy couples" i say

"nope you are coming with me to see the movie"

"but" i couldnt finish i was being dragged away with fred "i dont want to go"

"your going even if i have to hold you there" fred says dragging me down to the great hall. i look at him annoyedwhen we get there wesit in a dubble beanbagchair.he holds me there so how ever much a squirm im still held in place.

the movie ends and i actually had a decent time fred wasnt holding me to the seat but i was leaning into him just watching the movie. "thanks fred it was much better than just hiding out." i say as we get uo to leave.

"you know what is even better" i knew exactly what he was going to say

"race you to snape's office" it was nice to be more care free we laugh as we run off to prank snape. soon we are just sitting in the common room.

"thanks fred"

"your welcome lily i hated seeing you upset." i smile at him "well lils see you tomorrow im kinda tired"

"night fred" i head up to the girls dorm as soon as i get in angelina sarah jordan and rose are right next to me.

"why didnt you tell us you liked fred" angelina asks

"i dont" i say where is this coming from.

"i bet that is where you have been the past week staring lovingly into freds eyes' rose says

"no i have been hiding out doing homework and i dont like fred!" i yell the last part.

"you so do you where leaning on him the whole movie" jordan says

"he was holding me there" i yell rather annoyed

"im sorry" jordan says putting her hands up.

"denial" they all whisper