i did what?

Lily pov
Ugh every bone in my body aches stupid curse. I was being strong for Fred. He was probably in triple the pain and it was my fault. If I didn't cut off the stupid curse sure I would be in more pain but I hate seeing Fred in pain. I was Supporting Fred up to the ror we changed our destination because he wanted to discuss what I apparently said. I was really curious I dont get how I don't remember it. We walk into the ror and to my surprise George is there. I had already decided to forgive him near death experiences do that.

"what are you guys doing here and why do you look like you got run over by hipogriffs" George asks

"that's exactly how I feel you lily" Fred ask

"pretty close but I'm guessing you feel worst" I say Fred shrugs

"what happened!" George yells

"quarrel is voldemort and he used the torturing curse on us" me and Fred somehow say simultaneously.

"what!"

"First I want to say George you are completely forgiven no dating but best friends again" George gives me a hug a cringe slightly and he lets go.

"are you ok" george asks

"yeah fine"

"no your not stop denying it lils" Fred says I look down I just didn't want them to think I was that hurt.
"i am I have been threw wrist come on let's sit down" I snap my fingers and a couch appears. George goes to feeds side to help us get to it.

"so what happened" George asks

"Well I was setting up the new activity of mike night Voldemort" both of them shutter.

"can you call him quarrel" George asks

"fine so he came up to me and dragged me to the forest. Me and quarrel had a witty banter i discovered he is you know who. He used the torturing curse I some how stopped it three times. I tried to get my wand back by doing a stunner by surprise he blocked it called me annoying and I would have to watch a friend die" I look down I should have stopped him before he even got close to Fred. "he used the body binding spell I got out of it when he came back with Fred. I yelled at him to stop because he was tourturing him the next thing I remember was waking up with Fred behind me and we walked up here. Fred I'm sorry I let him hurt you" I say he hugged me.

"lily it isn't your fault"

"yes it is" I say This went back and forth between me and the twins until I just gave in even if it was my fault.

"so Fred how did querrel go away" George asks I was dying to know.

"ok"

"wait easer way pensive" one appeared in front of us. "Fred think of the memory and say this spell" I whispered it to Fred heeded as I said and he put the memory into the pensive. "ok let's all look at it" I say

we where thrown into the memory I saw Fred weak on the ground and I was literally glowing with energy. "what the? Did I really look like that"I ask i was a little terrified of my self.

"lily I'm really happy that we are friends again"george says it was hard to believe the power that I showed I literally threw Voldemort to a tree. How how did I do that. I listen to my speech that made no sense I was backing away as I heard it.

The twins are to into the speech to notice and when I said "oh and when you gain power i know you will tell all your death eaters to beware i can kill all of them beware the name lily catherine potter black and most likly later weasley but we arent there yet."

I fell back and left the pensive. I can't be a black. Could I? How did I know that stuff. How could I be so.. terrifying. I sat on the couch and all the emotions I have been feeling tonight I cried for endangering Fred. I cried about my fear that I didn't show in front of voldemort. I cried because I'm not who I thought I am. I cried because I'm afraid of my self. Fred and George come out.