ch 23

Disclaimer: I do not own the pink fluffy unicorn song in this chapter and sadly I don't own Harry potter and his world ether :(

Lily's pov

I was up early manly because I just want to be alone and to prank with out rumors of me and Fred dating which only increased after Fred kissed me. "lily I need to talk to you" rose says did Fred and george send her I know they would be mad if they knew I was walking alone. With quarrel acting stranger than usual and I always end up in bad situations. No they would have found me on the map.

"what rose?" I ask, she then drags me into a near by classroom making sure no ones around. which is rather strange she is probably the girl im closets to but we dont normally have private conversations. she just excepts my crazyness.

"if it's that important I can put up a charm" i say because for her to do this must mean it is important but it was more a joke because no one is up.

"please" I roll my eyes and wave my wand.

"so what is so urgent" I ask slightly confused

"Fred likes you"  that makes no sense we are best friends of course he would like me. why is she stating the obvious

"duh he is my best friend your"

"lily you are hopeless he like likes you"

"what his crush on me?" I say confused even though that made more sense then her just saying he likes me. But that was pretty clear but we agreed we are just friends he cant be that into me just a small crush probably confusing a sibling like love with the real thing. Me and Fred will not be an item. Even if I like him too i broke up with his brother a little over 2 weeks ago i cant go out with him. Rose looked shocked. why it is clear he likes me isnt it that thereason people thought we were dating?

"but he likes you don't you want to do something"

I shrug "he is my best friend I don't want to change that" I say simply Fred said himself that he would rather have me always be his best friend than anything else and that sounded great to me.

"so you aren't going to start dating" she says looking disappointed was she crazy Fred is my best friend that is it!

"of course not!" i say on the verge of laughter

"well you started dating george and he is one of your best friends"

"and everyone knows how good that ended" i say rolling my eyes i still dont know if george and i will ever have the same relationship as before we got together. Not that anyone besides me fred and george notice there is anything different. we act the same but he just doesnt feel like he is my best friend anymore. i mean he is one but it isnt the same.

"but you still tried it again he really likes you lily" I groan I just want my best Friend to stay my best friend. I made the mistake with George and I don't want to make it again.

"Fred probably would never ask me out anyway can you just forget about it rose" I ask rather annoyed wait if he did would I say yes I'm even more confused thank you rose.

"fine" she says and pauses for a moment "that was probably the most serous conversation i have ever had with you" she says i shrug she did not hear my conversations with draco i can be serous but to confuse and annoy her i walk off with a with smile to go prank. But I can't help my thoughts keep going to Fred do I like him? No he is like a brother to me I love him like Harry that's it.

*************

"pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows pink"

"lily what are you singing" I was a little annoyed that Sarah cut me off but just start singing again.