Valentines

Authors note I know I'm skipping a bunch of time but I just had this scene in mind and it doesn't work well for any other time.

Lily pov

"get away from me" I scream "now ms. Potter you know my secret now I have to kill you" quarrel says "I didnt mean to find out" I cry "but you did now prepare to die avada kadra" I woke up in a cold sweat I really hate quarrel. That was probably one of the weird dreams but it was so real and so similar to the others. Quarrel had voldemort growing out the back of his head. Which is sadly very believable I still remember his voice from Halloween. I get out of bed I can't believe it is already valentines day. Last valentines day was actually when me and Cedric revealed that we where dating. I wish I threw the heart cupcake he got me in the great hall in his face. I'm happy because today is Saturday. Yesterday we had a carnival in the great hall who can say they hate carnivals. Today there is going to be a valentines day dance dumbledore and the teachers know nothing about this. One reason they are fish and Dumbledore refused to let me do it he said "I can not let you host another dance once a year is enough the girls in the school were freaking out once a year maximum. Also it creates sexual tension" Im annoyed about that especially since he won't believe querrel is evil!! The other reason students are awesome and they don't talk about it in class but in there dorms or the teachers think dumbledore is in on it ether way. "lily are you wearing a dress tonight" rose asks me as we walk down to the common room. "no I'm going in a tux" I say sarcastically the look of terror on her face. "don't worry I have a dress" I say rolling my eyes when I'm joking people take me literally and when I'm serous everyone thinks I'm joking so nice. I saw my l my best friend having an in depth conversation with my amazing boyfriend. As long as the lemon Alice doesn't use love potion. "hello boys" I say rose rolls her eyes what I hang with the guys. "hey lily" Fred and George say "love I'll see you later" George says kissing me on the head and leaving. "where is he going" I ask Fred shrugs "you know don't you tell me or I will get the lamas to hate you" Fred laughs "well my random little friend he did not tell me where he is going" I pout "aha Freda you know what he is doing" Fred laughs "stop calling me that" "ok how about gred, Fredrick, Freddy, Winifred, big F, the less hot version of my boyfriend, maurder in training, Weasley, weasel weaslbe, Fred king of the weasels, chipmunk, pancakes oh speaking of pancakes let's get breakfast" I say Fred is laughing really hard "do you like spend time coming up with different names for me" Fred asks "nope I just say what comes to mind" "that would explain the chipmunk" "actualy that is because last week in divavations I saw what I think looks exactly like a chipmunk in the ball but there is no meaning for it so I'm making it Fred" I say "ah perfect sense" Fred says nodding "I know right" we laugh and head down to the great hall. I spent my day with Fred I don't know where George went off to. I bugged Fred about it but he didn't know. But for the sprit of valentines day all Snape's robes are now pink and is may be impossible to change I don't know. His hair is also pink but if he looks at it it is a normal black. Me and Fred also snuck into hogsmeade got a bunch of wacky pink hats and glasses that we passed out to anyone that wanted them. Making sure to have the craziest things for my him George and our brothers. I had to put a sticking charm on Harry Ron and percy's over sized hats I'm the only one that is able to take it off so ha to them. I just realized my thoughts sound like I'm talking to my self. I wonder if anyone is reading them if you are stop listening these are my thoughts if there is no one this is an extememly awkward moment in my head I'm a purple elephant. "see you in a bit Fred" I say going up stairs my dress is awesomeness. It is purple with giant pink hearts sticking from it. Well They aren't that big but one you can spin. I was wearing pink heals thanks to Jess :( I walk down stairs and see George and Fred in there hats and normal dress robes disappointment. "George where have you been all day" I ask as he takes my hand. "I needed to get you a present" "all day I mean I gave you the chocolates this morning" I say I given him two boxes one with regular candy one with joke. "yes and I loved it but I got a surprise for you" George says I roll my eyes and we headed to the great hall. Fred was going with rose because Fred didn't want to go with Angelina so they went as friends. But knowing Fred and rose they will be spending there time dancing with a bunch of other people. Me and George dance a few slow songs before it starts to sped up when we started group dancing with the gang. I don't know how but we started a dance circle doing the macarana around it. Insert confused face here. Once there was another slow song Fred cut in and danced with me. "I'm surprised George let you dance with me" I said as Fred spines me. "I am his twin" Fred says with a wicked smile. I end up dancing with a bunch of random guys manly from our group and throw in Oliver and that is basically it. I was avoiding Robert who I thought was over his crush on me but he wanted a dance so I stayed close to the twins. Dinner was going to start when Dumbledore comes in. "what is this" he says I meep and hide in the crowd. "well?" he says "will who ever did this come out" then it was a whole wave of 'I am the legend' I just went to go eat yeah I kinda dissed my post but what ever. "fine just eat dinner" he says annoyed like more annoyed then I have ever seen dumbles. We eat dinner and dumbledore yelled at all of us to go to bed. "come on one more dance" a few kids call "fine one" Robert comes up to me he is such a creep I mean he is a slytherin! "would you like to have this dance" "never" I say and dance with George. Then he pulls me out of the great hall. "George where are we going" I ask "your surprise" he says and leads me to an empty class room. It is full of hearts and it's just perfect. "this is beatiful" i say hugging him. He kisses my head "anything for you lils." he says we sit on the little love seat i lean into george. "the lamas would be proud tonight" george chuckles and pushes the hair out of my eyes. His soft lips come towards mine i lean in. He licks my lip for entry i open. His kiss is full of love and the undying friendship we have for each other. Also man he is a good kisser I never get tierd of kissing him each time it's like the first the happiness the discovery. We stop and just stare lovingly into each others eyes. I could get lost in those eyes for hours. "so lily are you my Valentine" George asks "of course George I love you" I say and we go into a more passionate kiss. I get my hands lost in his mound of red hair. We soon stop and just talk about nonsense. We spend a good 2-3 hour just talking and laughing. I don't know when but I feel asleep only to be awoken by being placed down somewhere lightly and a whisper. "good night my flower" the weird part was I knew for a fact it wasn't George. But george was the only person in the room with me and that was definitely George why didn't he bring me up. I didn't have to see the persons face and I was extremely tired but that wasn't George.

Athours note: if it wasnt george who was the mystery boy. I know the chapter was short comment vote oh and give suggestion on who the boy is. If anyone guesses george you will be wrong no mater what why would I do that just to make it George anyway try to update soon probably won't happen for a week or so.