hogsmeade

George pov

i woke up and lily wasn't next to me shot not again. when does she always have to disappear. last night i fell asleep in the room that i decorated for her for valentines day but she has to disappear. how didn't i notice someone take her i mean we where right next to each other. please let her have just gotten hungry and not wanting to wake me went to the great hall. luckily last night i changed into sweat pants and a t shirt so i didn't look like an idiot with a tux going to breakfast. i wonder if Percy harry and Ron are still trying to get there hats off. wait focus. i walk into the great hall there are very few people there. none of which are lily. but one is alice who starts to fallow me. why wont she leave me alone. "hi georgie' alice says in her always annoying tone.

"leave me alone alice wait did you do anything to lily" like she would admit it anyway.

"lily is to much trouble than she is worth always getting lost and making you worry if i was your girlfriend i would never do that" she saysi had the urge to punch her but i get in enough trouble for other things.

"lily is sweet and fun unlike you now leave me alone" i say quickening my pass i was going to grab the map from fred you know i really should carry it around with me at all times. no one is in the common room i run up to my dorm all the guys are asleep and fred he isn't there where is he? i look for the bag that we keep the map it is gone too. please be with lily pranking. i run down stairs alice is waiting for me. she is blocking the exit to the common room they should really have more than one of those like secret ways to exit from common rooms but nope. "alice move!" i yell

"not unless you give me a kiss" she says

"not in a million years" i yell she starts to get closer and closer to me. she was backing me into a wall every step back i made she would match perfectly.

then foot steps could be heard coming down i was never so happy to see percy in my life. "george get this stupid hat off me!" he yells

"only lily can" i say alice was pouting knowing she cant try anything with a prefect there thank god.

"where is she than" percy asks a good question that i was trying to figure out my self.

"i don't know at the second" i say

"well get her to fix this within the hour or ill give you both detention" i nod and run out of the room. now where would fred and lily be. if they are together maybe fred is out looking for her himself not seeing her on the map or something.

I un down the stairs to see fred and lily pouting and heading into the great hall. i run faster to catch up to them. "where have you guys been!" i ask in a frantic voice.

"we had a little duel and got detention how was your morning love" lily says kissing my check is it weird i dont react to them having a duel.

"terrible you disappeared you know how scary it is" i say

"oh calm own she was fine she was with me" fred says i roll my eyes so comforting.

"yes and chipmunk you started a duel with me" lily says

"stop calling me chipmunk!" fred yells

"is this about the chipmunk in divination" i ask lily nods fred looks put off lily tells me basicaally everything so i wasnt surprised by this.

"i thought this wasn't going to turn into a thing" fred whines

"to bad" lily says then turns to me

"im sorry i made you worry actually i still have no clue how i ended up in the common room last night" lily says stroking her chin but shaking it off. "lets eat breakfast" she says in a brighter note