A Christmas

author note: I have been busy with homework so this is all I can write. Well hope you like it.

Lily pov 

It is a couple days before Christmas Nothing exciting has happened Charlie made an exception and I'm now a chaser on the quittich team it was mainly because the former chaser and charlie got into a fight and quiet the team. I'm currently single not that I haven't been asked out like a million times. I mean really I'm only a second year a week after the whole love potion thing people started to ask me out. This included George trying to get me back.

There are only 2 boys in our year (excluding slythierns even though a few asked me) that hasn't asked me out is Fred and cedric I'm great full for that. Not that other years haven't asked me out I got a lot of first year admirers then half of third and some fourth. It is VERY annoying.

I got out of bed me and Fred where going to go pranking (George isn't comeing because he still a low man on the poll we take Lucius and Ned as much as him) Fred was waiting for me. "excited to go back home in a tomorrow" Fred asks

"Fred have you forgotten my philosophy" i say pretend hurt

"yeah"

"you are home as long as your with people you love" I says

"that does sound familiar" we laugh and go off to bug older slythierns. Tomorrow we are heading home.

When we get to lunch George asks "where have you two been"

"pranking slythierns" I say George looked a little hurt by that

"hey I tried to wake you where asleep" Fred says George still frowned. We ate and plained some pranks quietly.

"have you guys packed yet" Angelina asks on our way back up.

"uh no" fred and I say

"what have you 2 been waiting for" sarah freaks

"we have been pranking" I admitted they laugh me and Fred go up the stairs I packed everything I need quickly and head back down stairs.

"wow you pack fast" Ned comments

"it's not hard I don't know why you freaked" I say I understood why when Fred didnt come down for another half hour. We all laugh

"what's so funny" Fred asks

"I finished packing in a few minutes you toke forever" I say Fred rolls his everything is normal about the day until an hour after dinner 

George pov 

We are on the train going home me lily and Fred just got our own compartment a few reasons one our group of friends are still a little mad at me. Also our group is to big to fit into one compartment.

Angelina comes into the compartment "explain" she says facing lily

"what"

"why you didn't come back for gossip last night" Angelina says

"why does it matter"

"because you are always back Fred was she with you"

"no she went up stairs for bed I headed up too"

"so where did you go for the hour" I felt out of place in this conversation.

"I went to the kitchen like I said ran into Cedric"

"you mean that quiet kid in hufflepuff with the nice biuld" Angelina says me and fred roll our eyes at the description.

"yeah he is my neighbor we caught up for an hour"