george weasley!!!

i woke up the next morning at 6 evil quittich pacitice gets you use to waking up so early how does angelina sleep in. sometimes because we are all just up oliver will plan more practice. i had made alice stuck to her bed and made her wear the stupidest clothing when i do let her go she looks like an idiot. i was so mad at her. she is so lucky fred stopped me yesterday. i got changed into sweats and a t shirt and head down stairs. george is sitting there he looks up then quickly turns away. "george can't you talk to me" i say sitting down across from him.

"why would i your crazy" george says i knew that if you didnt that would be weird.

"and your acting like a fish" i say he gives me a weird look.

"what the hell does that mean! you make no sense you are confusing and i hate you" george exclaims he doesnt mean that he is messed up in the head right now.

"fine your actting like a jerk ugh i dont like calling my friends names" i say that was kinda the reason for fish and lemon also to confuse people i dont like.

"well im not your friend as i said before i hate you so leave me alone" george says stupid alice stupid alice. keep calm i have to i cant flip on george.

"george just think about it your not actting like your noramal self come on georgia smile" i say poking him

"what did you just call me you nut case first im a guy no excuse for calling me a girls name now could you get my girlfriend" george yells

"im not getting alice the lemon is curently stuck to her bed curtisy of me. she basically drugged you im not letting her get near you" i yell im very close to losing it.

"what how could you do that! i love her! get her free right now you bitch" george yells i cant belive he called me that i had a tear runny down my face. "did i hurt the babies feeling is she going to cry to her mommy wait she doesnt have one" he says i cant belive he said that it was so mean.

"you know im not going to free her know and george when you do get back in your right mind remember this we are threw i am never going to date you again i cant believe you can be so mean" i yell my magic felt like it was about to slip. george's eyes went wide. what is my hair changing colors a lot.

"your a freak you know that you are a certifiable freak. im happy you will stay the hell away from me and for your imformation i do love alice."

"no you dont you idiot your under a bloody love potion how i ever thought i loved an idiot like you i will never know george fabin weasley you are the biggest jerk on the planet i hate you" i scream george face was priceless. i slap him across the face and run into the room of requirement crying. i cant believe even under a love potion he has no right to be such a jerk. it has to come from someewhere doesnt it. i just lay on the random bed in the ror and cry into the pillow.

"lily you in here" it was fred i look up and he comes over. "george says he's sorry and that your really terrifing when mad" fred says i laugh slightly.

"its weird i never lose my temper expecally so close one time after the other." i say what was up with me i guess it has to do with george being a jerk and it is around the time of the month. "why do you always appear when im sad or mad" i ask fred flipping over still holding the pillow tightly.

"its as the lama gods willed it" fred says in a powerful voice

"praise the lama gods" i say throwing my hands in the air we both break into laughter. knowing if anyone else saw that they would be so confused. "did george tell you what he said becausee then i dont think you would want to be the mediator" i say still feeling hurt.

"no george doesnt know ether apparently he had no idea what was going on till you slapped him he knew he had to be prety stupid and afraid you where going to hex him" fred explains i take out a peice of paper and right the conversation i had with george almost exactly how it went maybe leaving out a word or two. i put what i said too so george knows exactly whats going on.