Diagon alley

Athor note: this is just a short chapter I wish it could be longer but it is just school shopping rather quick next they will be going to hogwarts hope to update as soon as I can.

Month later

We're going to digon ally for school shopping it is 2 weeks till school. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts the way bill and Charlie described it it is an awesome place. Percy well he never described it. I was going with the Weasley and remus of course. Bill wasn't going he had gotten a job in Egypt working at Gringotts we threw him a going away party with his friends it wasn't very fun because they where all older. I miss him I mean we saw him a little less than a month and then he leaves. The prank war we started a month ago had no winner seeing as me and the twins wouldn't give up we kinda forgot about it and started to prank other random people. Whatever that is besides the point I am excited to go to digon alley today. I made my hair a short dark brown changed my face structure and brown eyes also made sure my tee covered my scar. "lily come on we have to meet them in ten minutes" Remus called "coming" I went down stairs. "hey Remus" I said "hi lily ready to go" "yep" when ever we go out Remus doesn't get surprised that I change my appearance. I sent a picture to the weasleys to show what I will look like. I went to the fire place "digon alley" I got out of the fireplace Remus came a second after. "where are we meeting them" I ask "at gringotts" he said and we walked over to the bank. The goblins are always annoying when I come seeing as whenever I get recognized people start to bug me about it. How I have to show that I'm actually who I am I have to show my key an my scar fun fun. We walked into gringots lucky no one noticed me showing my scar to a goblin and he toke me down to my vault. I always enjoy it the twist and turns it is so much fun I got some of my money out putting it in my purse and left the room. We went back up when we got back into the main room I saw the weasleys coming out to. They walked over to us. "I say we split up to get the shoping done faster" remus said "how about you take Fred george and lily to get there wands that will take a while" mrs Weasley said "sure but what about the rest of there things" Remus asks "no big deal I'll pick it up" "ok here is some money for lily's things" "so we need to get a meeting place how about Flourish & Blotts in 2 hours" mrs Weasley said "sure let's go" me and the twins fallowed Remus out. "you three excited to get your wands" remus asks the three of us. "yeah" we all said we walked into olvandors. Fred went first he went threw 13 wands till he found the one I wasn't really paying attention but every once in a while something broke causing me to jump. Then George went he toke 14 wands I was a little surprised that there wands where different but whatever then it was my turn. I went threw wand after wand it was very annoying after 22 wands I found mine it was a apple wood with phenix tail feather 10 and 1/2 inch. It wasn't what I expected I never heard of apple being used for wands well any wood could be so I guess it makes sense. We where there for an hour and a half. "Remus can we go to the prank store since we have extra time" I ask "please" the twins chorus. "your mother would kill me if I toke you three there don't you have enough prank stuff" the three of us looked at each other "nope" we said "your not going and that's final" he said "aw you always let us go" I complain "sorry lily but we have to go" the three of us fallowed Remus it was true we had a lot of prank stuff but it can never hurt to have more. We made it to the book store with 5 minutes to spare me and the twins sat on a bench outside the store. "I cant wait till we get to go to hogwarts" Fred said "only 2 weeks" I squeaked "but that's like forever" Fred said "your such a little kid at times" I said "well we are only 11" George said I didnt have a comeback then mrs weasley came up dragging Ron and ginny at her sides she really needs to know how to slow down she was carrying a bunch of bags. "here you guys are" she said as she came up to us. She handed Remus the bags with my stuff in them then we went in to get books where Percy and Charlie came in shortly after. We where in there for a half hour a very long and boring half hour. After that I went home to sort throw my things and start to pack for hogwarts only 2 weeks away.

---------------

I want people to start commenting I need some opion on the story I feel like I'm only writing it for my own enjoyment so comment I don't care if it is criticism I need at least one before I post the next chapter.