let's try to 'break up'

author note: im sorry that i havent updated in a while but here it is!

lily pov

I wake up in the ror still curious about what happened last night but I think it might be better not to know. I just have that strange feeling it is very important. I look to my sides and see Fred and George are waking up as well. "morning boys" I say

"morning" they says George turns to me and Fred

"so tell the truth I forgot to ask are you two dating" I had completely forgot about that rumor it is so crazy how many people actually believed that. me and Fred burst into laughter shaking our heads no.

"George we would never do that to you" I say he smiles I know he believes us. I'm still confused how I should be around him but I'm happy we are all friends.

"so it's Sunday and apparently 1:00 in the afternoon so what you guys want to do" I ask seeing the time on the wall.

"prank" we all say and run to go prank random people not seeing our friends till dinner time. We where all laughing about us managing to turn Snape into a bat!

We walk to our friends they all give George weird looks. "when did you guys forgive George"

"um something happened last night and I forgave him" I say really wishing i knew exactly what happened but i still forgave him ether way.

"what happened did you and Fred break up"

"we where never dating!" me and Fred yell they all give a look like sure you weren't. i roll my eyes they are so annoying

"so what happened" Tom asks we all honestly didn't know when what ever happened last night happened I had to tell George he was forgiven.

"I bet he walked in on them snogging" jordan says I roll my eyes and bite my tounge before i get too mad.

"no we kinda got caught in our own prank long story" I say it happens, one time me Fred and George where all stuck to the ceil for 5 hours.

"really?"

"it happens" me Fred and George all yell and burst into laughter. They all just give us weird looks we quiet down and eat.

after we where done eatting fred and george went to grab more prank things so we can pull something before it is time to go to bed i was going to try and lock up the bat snape when  Draco comes up to me. "lily you aren't really dating another weasley" he asks

"first why do you care?" I ask it was really weird that draco would care about that.

he looks down "well I care about you" he says

"well no I am not dating Fred he is just my best friend" i asure draco he smiles slightly at that. why did he care?

"you should really stop the roumer maybe do a fake break up" he says that is the second person who has suggested that maybe if i convince the right people we where never dating it would kill the roumer.

"maybe, so anything else new with you?" I ask

"no same old still find it unfair your brother is on the quittich team" i bite my tounge not to laugh he is always mad about that.

"oh that is because Harry is a natural and dumbledore feels bad that he put him threw the dursleys trust me he would have rather know about magic" Draco nods I was just trying to prevent fighting between the two.

"so how have you been"

"ok i guess" i wasnt going to tell him about the whole qurreal thing. i was lucky he didnt get to question it because i saw fred and goerge "i need to go see you latter draco" he nods and i run off to fred and george.